FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

JamaicanMakeupArtist is getting wronged

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

Author
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:33pm
She took down her videos, on her channel of HER doing the makeup, they all should have several seats...
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:40pm
Qaadir...iono...I haven't watched his vids in a long time.  He seems to be struggling to find his way.  If his initial plans for his channel fell through he should document the process of ...just doing better or finding a career or path or something.  He is in no position to be nobody's life coach.  Your life needs to be all the way together before you can qualify for something like that. No shade but he ain't makin' the ends of his own life meet.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Qaadir...iono...I haven't watched his vids in a long time.  He seems to be struggling to find his way.  If his initial plans for his channel fell through he should document the process of ...just doing better or finding a career or path or something.  He is in no position to be nobody's life coach.  Your life needs to be all the way together before you can qualify for something like that. No shade but he ain't makin' the ends of his own life meet.

i know!!  he just got a job a few months ago and now he's Confucius.  charging $75/hr though...the stories of never to be seen concerts and albums wasn't gonna jive anymore so he found another way to get money out of his followers.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

She took down her videos, on her channel of HER doing the makeup, they all should have several seats...

thank you....Clap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

i know!!  he just got a job a few months ago and now he's Confucius.  charging $75/hr though...the stories of never to be seen concerts and albums wasn't gonna jive anymore so he found another way to get money out of his followers.

i wanna see some university receipts, hanging out with CEO'S, lunch everyday with the Obama's,Oprah, tons of letters after your name like
phd, EFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY AND   ZEEEEE...GTLFOH..75.00 AN HOUR...how much does Lizzie charge?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

It was her choice to remove the video that no one had to pay to view them so if it wasnt a wise decision it was hers to make.I dont understand the anger everyone on Youtube seems to be doing the same thing.

that is so true...no support at all...the videos were free and they act like they paid high and low for them and then she just ran off with their money by taking the videos down...lawdhammercy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic