Perfect Hair Collection

JamaicanMakeupArtist is getting wronged

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 5:31pm
It was her choice to remove the video that no one had to pay to view them so if it wasnt a wise decision it was hers to make.I dont understand the anger everyone on Youtube seems to be doing the same thing.
Sponsored Links

miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 5:59pm
If people subbed for makeup videos and she deleted them then I can see why they're unsubbing. I don't see how she getting wronged.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 6:03pm
subscribers should be thanking her for taking the time to post the videos for as long as she did and wishing her well on her future endeavors not complaining and making it a point to pretty much tell her 'i'm not your friend no mo cause you stopped giving me free candy'. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 6:15pm
aint nobody got time to be subbed to a user with no videos
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 6:17pm
it makes sense for them to unsub but why are they leaving angry comments?
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 6:20pm
I like her vlogs...
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

aint nobody got time to be subbed to a user with no videos

Fr fr
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

subscribers should be thanking her for taking the time to post the videos for as long as she did and wishing her well on her future endeavors not complaining and making it a point to pretty much tell her 'i'm not your friend no mo cause you stopped giving me free candy'. 
They thanked her with their subs, likes and sharing her videos which helped her get to the point she's at now. If anything she should be thanking them. 

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

They thanked her with their subs, likes and sharing her videos which helped her get to the point she's at now. If anything she should be thanking them. 

And probably helped put money in her pockets through clicks.

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 6:58pm
if they learned makeup tricks through her tutorials, it was an even exchange. she offered a FREE service and benefited from it as she should have. hell, some of her subscribers can take what they learned and follow in her footsteps (and i'm quite sure many of them have). 

i have no problem helping a black woman come up. but that's just me.

Edited by noneyons - Jul 09 2014 at 7:02pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>