FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

JamaicanMakeupArtist is getting wronged

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
MissDarkEyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissDarkEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:24pm

^^LOL!

No big loss.  Personally I love THIS guy

Now here's a guy that's a professional MUA and he has his own line of makeup brushes.  And he still posts TONS of useful tips on YT weekly.  This is how you use YT to market yourself.  She should take notes.

Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:46pm
I love Goss. I cant take all the chitter chatter on YT videos.

He did have a bit of controversy with hsi brushes though, there were some who felt the brushes were too expensive esp. sinc eh likes to tell us what is worth the money and what isn't. But he made the brushes he would actually want/use and that's that.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:53pm
Lmao at hating her Christian dancehall music

Ooh I didn't know it was online...how much are people paying to skype her? I guess because I've been subbed to her since she had a handful of subbies I don't really see her as a huge guru...anyone else remember when she used to put white highlight under her brows *shivers*
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 1:02pm
Shellbi i dont remember.

I found her early on too, yes i remmeber that. But Ive never subscribed to a youtuber EVER. I watch and go. I dont even check in with the one i like. I may watch their video in succession thought but meh.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by MissDarkEyes MissDarkEyes wrote:

^^LOL!

No big loss.  Personally I love THIS guy

Now here's a guy that's a professional MUA and he has his own line of makeup brushes.  And he still posts TONS of useful tips on YT weekly.  This is how you use YT to market yourself.  She should take notes.

not that i understand whats going on but she has 100k subscribers, and he has 1.6 million. his lowest videos are 6 million hits, her highest are 30k.

they both post youtube videos, but they are in 2 different worlds. but anyway, i agree, setting fire to your fan base is never a good look.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 1:22pm
There are tons of makeup gurus out there that probably do the same sh*t as her....move on to the next and stop complaining.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 1:27pm
I admire her for trying to make it , but the makeup looks too hard in my op . I would thank the people that support me online . I will never understand the current Dracula eyebrow trend . Beautiful with a gift to reach people . SMH .  
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 1:27pm
hopefully someone will re-vamp her methods of this situation....can't believe folks are getting mad cause she took down her videos..."I am leaving, unsubbing and so on" 

i like her..wish i could understand what she is saying most of the time...but hey, her life,job, career and so on...she feels she wants to do this then let it be...

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I will never understand the current Dracula eyebrow trend .  
LOLDead
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:02pm
If she made a wrong move then she'll learn soon enough. Still...folks act so entitled. Those comments were like...iono...like they were tryna hurt her feelings. If anything the comments should have been like some here. Simply inform her that they believe she's making a wrong move etc etc. Those comments read like they're mad that she's trying to better herself and come up. It's a shame that her own subbies can't be supportive. I mean the channels...there are so many...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic