Perfect Hair Collection

JamaicanMakeupArtist is getting wronged

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JamaicanMakeupArtist is getting wronged
    Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:05am
on her channel...it seems like she took down all of her makeup tutorials cause she is teaching online makeup classes and having those videos up is not fair to her students who are paying for the exact same thing that is shown in those videos..

folks are mad cause she didn't give notice, thinks her ish don;t stink cause she is a "someone" now on youtube...

a lot unscribed to her cause of her taking down her videos..

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jul 09 2014 at 2:08am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:07am
don't know if she addresses the comments in this video u have to read the comment section to see the remarks...so sad..no support for her cause of her taking down her videos..
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:11am
damn.  they ain't gotta do all that.  just watch someone else's vids.  don't want sista's to do better and get paid.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:13am
okay.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:13am
E.X.A.C.T.L.Y.  i couldn;t believe all of their childish, ignorant, non-supporting, can i get it for free assess on there...

she did tell them of themselves...she wasn;t holding back with what she had to say to them..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:17am
 · 

What happened to all of your old videos? 😔
 · 

I'm sorry love but I'm teaching my techniques now and newer ones. So having them here on YT compromises the integrity of my classes. BUT! I have good videos cooking :-)
 · 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:18am

Lyric I have been an admirer of your work and personality , for quite a long time now . However , I am little confused as to why you deleted all you previous videos . I subscribed to you because I love the way you do your makeup and would occasionally drop by to review your old videos . Now that you have deleted them ; I am questioning my purpose here . People subscribed to you because they admired your videos . You would not have as many views and opportunities if it wasn't for us the subscribers . I think it's very shallow of you to delete your older videos just because you teach makeup classes now . That's just utterly sad . You can come on here and ask people to vote , check out your social media profiles , come to your makeup classes , but you deleted all your videos and not one formal notification was given from you . The irony of it all .Reason why many folks out here find it hard to support Youtuber's because as soon as they get some type of fame they switch . Anyways I am unsubscribing here , but I do however wish you great success in everything that you do !
Show less
 · 

Assuming you know about the removal of them through those very social networks you follow. As well as reading the comments. I've been doing YouTube for five years so don't think that me removing the videos was a walk in the park for me. I had to make a very difficult business decision. I didn't consult anybody when creating my channel, and yes you're right, I've gotten views as subs, of which I am very grateful. Every time I'm asked I answered why they were removed. If you can't see that this step is important for me, then you're being unfair to my growth and the opportunities I'm being offered. Expecting to stay where I was for five years is what your requesting. As a student why would you attend my classes if tutorials are in here for free?? Notice OTHER youtubers who are now instructors they no longer make Makeup Tutorials. This step was important to me. And if you can't see that not support it, then where we we're is not where we are
Show less

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:19am
 · 

I subbed for the makeup tutorials & now there's none :/ unsubscribed. 
 · 

Ok dear. Thanks for announcing you unsubscribed. Thanks for your support thus far
 · 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:21am
 · 

Why did u delete all ur makeup tutorials? Some form of notice would've been nice. Guess this is jus another review channel now
 · 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:21am
ignorant fools...they are...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>