FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Jamaican Men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
freelisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote freelisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2009 at 4:19pm

I lost my virginity to a Jamaican man. He was a wonderful man. He was faithful to me, he was extremely protective....the only problem was he wanted to settle down and I wasnít. ready. But I had a circle of friends that dated Jamaican men, that were either married or had other girlfriends. For what I observed the Caribbean men tend to stray more, but with everything you have to be careful and do a background check.

Sponsored Links

~* STaRLeT *~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ~* STaRLeT *~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2009 at 6:41am
Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

run

LOLLOLLOL hahaha

I had a terrible experience with 2 Jamaican men and I'll never go back. I love Caribbean men but Jamaicans are a NO-NO based on my own experience that is. Sorry!

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 12:27am
I am also Jamaican and lets just say I would never date a Jamaican man...yea yea I know not all of them are the same. My experiences with them are always bad they have a problem being faithful, having multiple women and playing mind games is what most of them is about.  They are sweet talkers and know the right things to say and OHHH yea they are good in bed-alot of them are not into oral but some do it and keep it on the low...Jamaican men are like a snake in the grass be AWARE!
smc5127 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smc5127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 1:33am
i dont date rude boys..... all the Jamaican men i met are arrogant,ignorant closed minded, uncreative mofos that turns me off right there. theres no need to give u my number let alone my nameStern%20Smile
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 1:11pm
This is an interesting thread.  I'm going on a date with one tonight.  We'll see...
ImaFabulousDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImaFabulousDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 2:33pm
Well I'm married so I'll comment like I would if I were in the dating world. I DON'T DATE WEST INDIAN MEN POINT BLANK PERIOD. They are the absolute worst. I'm Antiguan American so that is where that came from. All the men in my family are whoring in every essence of the word. They are sweet. But ladies all men are like this when it gets down to it. When they want you it's go hard or go home and since they don't intend on going home they gonna get it in. Sweep you right off your feet and when you least expect it, they slap you and I mean that figuratively. It's up to us to open our eyes and ears to the possiblity of the kind of man he could be from jump. Nothing is to be disregarded.

No my husband is no angel, but I got the attributes that I desire most in a man from him and the rest we iron it out and vice versa.

Oh yeah I agree with RUN
Naim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2009 at 10:51am
As a Jamerican man, I'm all in this post lol.
Naim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2009 at 10:53am
Originally posted by vkb247 vkb247 wrote:

Cosigning with the other ladies

- love lots of women
- great lovers
- usually have kids/baby mom's
- tend to be very dominant/prefer their women barefoot & pregnant, they also feel like a women should cook, clean, take care of the kids, etc. very traditional gender roles in Jamaica.
- tho ones I have dealt with also aren't very affectionate or lovey dovey which is a big no no for me
- those from the cities/ghetto are definitely more harcore than those from the country

Keep in mind that my experience with Jamaican men has been with men who lived on the island for most of their lives and then I met them. I think that American/British born Jamaicans may be different.

we are
Naim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2009 at 10:54am
Originally posted by beauty10 beauty10 wrote:

Most of them are WOMANIZERS, yeah I said it. They usually don't take no for an answer when they are pursuing you.....ugh!

This can be said of almost any man of any race globally.
mahogany_beauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mahogany_beauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2009 at 2:37pm
ditto

Edited by mahogany_beauty - Jun 29 2009 at 7:40am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon