Extensions Plus

Jamaican Men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
danniekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danniekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2009 at 9:22am

Wow!!!! This really has me scared Disapprove.  I'm dating a jamaican guy now and I hope he's none of these things.  I guess time will tell, but I'll keep my eyes open for now on.

Sponsored Links

samstar209 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote samstar209 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2009 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by danniekay danniekay wrote:

Wow!!!! This really has me scared Disapprove.  I'm dating a jamaican guy now and I hope he's none of these things.  I guess time will tell, but I'll keep my eyes open for now on.

Ermm

j/k LOL
cityvixen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cityvixen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2009 at 7:16pm
Depends on their upbringing. Mine I love because he respects me and treats me like how men treated woman back in the day. I give credit for that. They are freaks in bed too.
AClassAct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AClassAct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2009 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by cityvixen cityvixen wrote:

Depends on their upbringing. Mine I love because he respects me and treats me like how men treated woman back in the day. I give credit for that. They are freaks in bed too.

ITA with the bolded
raindrops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote raindrops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2009 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by beauty10 beauty10 wrote:

Most of them are WOMANIZERS, yeah I said it. They usually don't take no for an answer when they are pursuing you.....ugh!

damn hate to say it but that is so true....they are charming or atleast the ones i've dealt with very sweet but overly persistant and a lil crazy at first its cute like wow he really likes me then your like ok....i get it....lol then it goes to sh*t i'll come see you and then dont let them get you in bed cause to me they are the best and i mean bestTongue so no i answer every other call
vkb247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vkb247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 5:19pm
Cosigning with the other ladies

- love lots of women
- great lovers
- usually have kids/baby mom's
- tend to be very dominant/prefer their women barefoot & pregnant, they also feel like a women should cook, clean, take care of the kids, etc. very traditional gender roles in Jamaica.
- tho ones I have dealt with also aren't very affectionate or lovey dovey which is a big no no for me
- those from the cities/ghetto are definitely more harcore than those from the country

Keep in mind that my experience with Jamaican men has been with men who lived on the island for most of their lives and then I met them. I think that American/British born Jamaicans may be different.
wj0147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wj0147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 7:09pm
Lol Ive never met any Jamaican men but it sounds pretty much much like how most Haitian men are.
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 10:32pm
run
AClassAct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AClassAct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 2:21am
Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

run
LOL
keyab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keyab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by beauty10 beauty10 wrote:

Most of them are WOMANIZERS, yeah I said it. They usually don't take no for an answer when they are pursuing you.....ugh!

I agree...My dad was jamaican. I dated a jamaican guy for 2 1/2 yrs..absolutely loved him. He was very persistent in pursuing me. He was a good protector and would work his behind off just to make sure I wanted for nothing. He became way too suffocating.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic