Extensions Plus

Jamaican Men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
samstar209 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote samstar209 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 8:47am
I am Jamaican and yes I have.  Predominantly so...maybe to my own detriment LOL

they are what i am accustomed to and it is sad that their reputation precedes them...but like someone said, I think it is true of Caribbean men on a whole that they are unfaithful....
Sponsored Links

BonaFideDiva View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonaFideDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 10:24am
Well, everyone is different.

Dated a few jamaican men in my day. One in particular was crazy! Had crazy energy, and always wanted to be in charge. Very big alpha personality..but i liked it!
lovely0706 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovely0706 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 1:54pm
dated a little of everything.Jamacains are generally respectful but do love the women if you get what i mean but you also cannot generalize so get to know him and judge.
*Breezey Kiss* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Breezey Kiss* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2009 at 2:12pm

I'll take the bait and I'll stereotype too. Majority of them are cheaters. Yes I said it. Its like they took Beenies song to heart "Man fi have nuff gyal and gyal inna bundle". They have to have their wife(y) and their side side piece. Some even have a regular piece to their side piece.

But its tricky though because the ones Ive dated or know have you walking on cloud nine until...... they are in my opinion respectful, protective, caring, loyal and loving towards their fam and esp Moms, family oriented, treat you like a queen, will do whatever it takes to make you feel like youre the only one even though majority of the time ur not.

Maybe these are just the jamaican men in ny or maybe its their age or their upbringing or maybe all the other jamaicans i dont know are faithful but hey thats just my experience.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2009 at 4:44pm
Ummm, never dated a Jamaican but i say that this is true for most West Indian men. My guy was from Antigua.

Yes, they will have a women front, left, right, and center. They are EXTREMELY charming. They truly know the art of dating/"wooing" a women. Will treat you like a queen and will spare no expense. They guy i dated wined and dined me like NO OTHER. Definitely alpha male personality. But i LOVED that about him. He took very good care of me. Always bringing gifts, fixing things, expressed his love for me verbally and physicially, lots of affection, showed me respect. I really never had to worry about anything while we were together.  And yes, the s3x was AMAZING!
Ms Angel View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2009 at 4:47pm
From my experience and from girlfriends around me there is a problem with cheating from the Jamaican men, i find that it is worse when they are from Kingston, spanish town, august town and most of the other towns or more ghetto areas, I think it's their up bringing, because i don't think the country Jamaicans are as bad. The Jamaican men that i know all do or have cheated on their women and i find that the more older they are the more ignorant they can be.

I agree that they are great in bed because i find that they are all about sex and having nuff women.

But i think that mainly in Jamaica the women seem to be ok to know that they have a wifee and a matee plus a few baby mothers. 

On a whole i think that us women need to seriously get to know Jamaican men before we commit to them. They are some good Jamicans out there but in my experience the ones i know that have settled down are the one that have caused heartache in the pasted and has grown up.
MizzSharly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzSharly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2009 at 5:52pm
well i hate to sterotype but its true (i am a british jamaican), most jamaican men do cheat...even if they love the girl and would do any thing for her they do cheat...BEWARE sistas don't give in to their charms so easy..i know what am talking about..i see it eveyday
*Breezey Kiss* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Breezey Kiss* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2009 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Ms Angel Ms Angel wrote:

From my experience and from girlfriends around me there is a problem with cheating from the Jamaican men, i find that it is worse when they are from Kingston, spanish town, august town and most of the other towns or more ghetto areas, I think it's their up bringing, because i don't think the country Jamaicans are as bad. The Jamaican men that i know all do or have cheated on their women and i find that the more older they are the more ignorant they can be.

I agree that they are great in bed because i find that they are all about sex and having nuff women.

But i think that mainly in Jamaica the women seem to be ok to know that they have a wifee and a matee plus a few baby mothers. 

And Manchester which they have dubbed Gyalchester

I dont even see myself being with someone who already has a child. And no Im not okay with my man having a string of other women but I know a few who dont care since "Is me him come home to everynite"
Ms Angel View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2009 at 4:08am
Originally posted by *Breezey Kiss* *Breezey Kiss* wrote:

Originally posted by Ms Angel Ms Angel wrote:

And Manchester which they have dubbed Gyalchester

I dont even see myself being with someone who already has a child. And no Im not okay with my man having a string of other women but I know a few who dont care since "Is me him come home to everynite"

It's True, so many women seem to have this mentality. I think us as women need to start respecting ourselves and other women and stop making these men tell us any little thing and we believe them
beauty10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beauty10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2009 at 5:57am
Most of them are WOMANIZERS, yeah I said it. They usually don't take no for an answer when they are pursuing you.....ugh!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic