Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jamaican castor oil VS Haitian castor(palm)oil VS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican castor oil VS Haitian castor(palm)oil VS

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hairADDICT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jamaican castor oil VS Haitian castor(palm)oil VS
    Posted: May 08 2012 at 11:24pm
white(clear) castor oil , which one is the best for growth and/or thickness ?
i've used Haitian Castor oil which I think is also called the Palm of Christ oil but we only get some if someone goes to Haiti and comes back with some and i recently found a bottle of Jamaican castor oil at the BSS and had to get it. i thought it'd be the same or very similar considering they're both from the Carribean but they're very different . the clear one i have has almost no smell and i feel like because it's been "purified" it won't be doing much .
Sponsored Links

*Breezey Kiss* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Breezey Kiss* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2012 at 1:06am
The castor oil I get from jamaica is from someone Mom knows personally who makes the oil herself. It is not clear, is very thick and has a strong scent. The Jamaican castor oil I see in the store is pretty clear, isnt as thick and doesnt smell as strongly but  ladies use it with great results soooo Im sure its all the same.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2012 at 10:48am
I've seen Haitian castor oil at the BSS and I've wondered what the differences were between it and the JBCO...

I'll def be lurking in this thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply