Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Jamaican blk castor oil :D 😁

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
msvoyeur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msvoyeur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 9:30am
Originally posted by WhitWhit86 WhitWhit86 wrote:

I havent used it yet buttttttttttt I dont like the smell , what can I mix it with so it dont smell so bad? I have some peppermint oil but, im not sure if I can mix it with that...but I just can get pass the smell yuck! Lol on Amazon I got 2 bottles for $20, which is a great deal

Don't know if it helps the smell, but I add coconut oil and evo (Extra Virgin Olive Oil).
Sponsored Links

DonDonna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:25pm
How has the growth been going?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 2:17am
I haven't used the JBCO but I have been using for the past 5 days regular castor oil on my edges. Due to bad hair days that have lasted for the past 2 months, I pulled my hair up several times a week, most of the days of the week, and I noticed that my edges were becoming balder :(
So I am using regular castor oil to see if it fixes the problem.
Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:47pm
Currently using JBCO to grow back my hair that's broken off at my crown. I've only had it for about 3 days, but I'm planning on applying it every night. I got the Jamaican Mango and Lime brand from Sally's.
msvoyeur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msvoyeur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 10:13pm
Try using a soft toothbush to apply, my edges have grown back and I've used it on my eyebrows tooClap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic