Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Jailhouse Babes looking for Mr. Right...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:43pm

some of them have some things going for themselves

To enhance one's "self" knowledge is indeed to know exactly who you are.  To know what you want, where you are going and even how you are going to get there.  I am a Libra, strong willed, passionate about my pursuit of success in becoming a successful author and playwright.  I am assertive, humorous, sensitive and creative.  I love basketball, football, reading and watching movies as I cuddle.  I have no children.  I'm single and able to travel.  I believe in love, longevity and happily ever after.  I know that real love exists.  If you do, too, please write me.

I've written four books since being here.  One was co-written with another author, "Mistress of the Game".  I've written, directed and have put on over ten plays.  Writing is my passion.  I expect to be released within the next several months.

Kecia Green

Race:African AmericanSexual Preference:Women
Date of Birth:9/24/1964Age:46
Projected Release Date:2017Marital Status:Single
Height:5' 2"Weight (pounds):130
Measurements:size 7, 28" waistI wish to correspond with:Women Only
Hair Color:BlackEye Color:Brown
Children:NoneReligion:Christian
Education:G.E.D., Associates Degree, working on my Bachelors Degree
Occupation/Career:Author, playwright, machinist, boiler operator
Reason for incarceration:Complicity to robbery, theft
Willing to relocate?YesHome City & State:Anywhere

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:45pm
others...

Hello gentlemen, I am a single, black, caged vixen.  Hot, sexy, and adventurous.

I'm looking for an open-minded, secure gentleman who will make a difference in my life.  I need a second chance.  Your age or race is unimportant.  I am not just looking for a man to live with.  I am looking for the man I can't live without.

I have learned from past experiences that if the wrong person is sitting next to you, the right one can't sit down.  I love to travel and am willing to locate if I find that "Special Someone" who can fulfill my fantasies.  Write me, please!!  I promise to make it worth your time.

Love always, Fox!

Polly A. RobinsonPolly A. RobinsonPolly A. Robinson

Race:Afro-AmericanSexual Preference:Straight
Date of Birth:09/07/1966Age:45
Release Date:07/13/2014Marital StatusSingle
Height:5' 6"Weight:?
Measurements:?-?-?I wish to correspond with:Men only
Hair ColorBlackEye Color:Brown
Religion:Non-denominationChildren:
Education:College
Occupation/Career:Cosmetologist
Reason for incarceration:Assault on public servant
Willing to relocate?YesHome City & State:Dallas, Texas

astokes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astokes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:53pm

[QUOTE=afrokock]doesnt matter what you are in jail for,

once you are in jail you are in jail

once youve been to jail, for petty theft, murder or assault, you've been to jail.

aint no coming back from that

you go in and come out with worse demons than before.

so jailbirds.. no thank you..

i wish her all the best and i wish the sucker who finds a jailbird, man or woman, all the luck in the world..

that ish is not cut out for me.

imagine sexing a jaiilbird and they start having jailhouse flashbacks .. da fug..

no thank you. 

Edited by astokes - Dec 17 2012 at 10:56pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:55pm
Fox is down for whatevaaa
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:25am
this woman passed off fake transcripts and got into Yale.  accepted 16k in scholarships.  when she got caught she sent pics of herself bound and gagged to the cops, claiming to have been kidnapped under racist pretense.  Then tried to buy large sums of cocaine from the feds.  in order to get out of trial she kidnapped a homeless crackhead, took her to the dentist for records, and attempted to beat her to death.  her goal was to fake her own death.....some guy might bite.... Confused

Meet Tonica Jenkins...

A nearly perfect gem.  Brilliant, scintillate, rare, waiting to be discovered. 

A friend of mine once described me this way.  It's true that I'm waiting to be found.  Waiting for someone sincere and compassionate to dig through the rubble I'm buried under and pull me into the light with laughter and kindness.  Someone refreshing and filled with a love of life, who can help me remember what it's like outside of this cave. 

If you are the one, you know where to find me.

Race:Mixed raceSexual Preference:Men
Date of Birth:05/20/1977Age:33
Projected Release Date:06/22/2022Marital StatusSingle
Height:5' 2"Weight:135 pounds
Measurements:36-28-36I wish to correspond with:
Hair ColorDark brownEye Color:Brown
Children:NoneReligion:Christian
Education:College
Occupation/Career:
Reason for incarceration:Conspiracy to traffic cocaine
Willing to relocate?Yes!!Home City & State:Cleveland, Ohio
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:29am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

what is this website? I might holla at Tonica, she a hustler

LOL Jailhouse-babes.com.  have at it. Dead
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:34am
I remember that find an immate for a bhmer thread....every dude i got was HAM ..aside from the fact they were jailbirds
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:30am
the chick in jail is a liar?
heavens no
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:37am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

uncle is using her like so many niccas do.   If she didn't give him all that stuff, he wouldn't even stay with her.  And what harm will come from from meeting a step parent?? Is his wife violent, mean or abusive??  I doubt it

Idek, maybe his child's mother won't allow it.
No one knew her .

She was dumb as hell for leaving her two daughters with my uncle while she went back to get her things.

did anybody in your family make sure the daughters were safe?Shocked
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:50am
LMAO...she could've definitely lost weight since then.  she probably been in there starvin rather than eat that shyt.  you know she bout to be expecting care packages though, right?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic