Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Jailhouse Babes looking for Mr. Right...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 3:37am
That may or may not be a HE.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 3:45am
She likes women so she could find her a nice woman to take care of her and the kids.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 3:49am
lol i feel like she is trying to pump the woman OR man for money.

...I'm who every woman in your past has striven to be like but failed miserably at.  

she's very self assured.  
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 3:51am
doesnt matter what you are in jail for,

once you are in jail you are in jail

once youve been to jail, for petty theft, murder or assault, you've been to jail.

aint no coming back from that

you go in and come out with worse demons than before.

so jailbirds.. no thank you..

i wish her all the best and i wish the sucker who finds a jailbird, man or woman, all the luck in the world..

that ish is not cut out for me.

imagine sexing a jaiilbird and they start having jailhouse flashbacks .. da fug..

no thank you.

Edited by afrokock - Dec 17 2012 at 4:03am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 4:34am
This one lady labeled her reason for incarceration as "Domestic Violence w/no death".  Either the justice system punished her for self defense or a man would be crazy as hell to date this man-beater. I would've left that part out of my classified.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 7:33am
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

That may or may not be a HE.

I was thinking that too
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 7:34am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

This one lady labeled her reason for incarceration as "Domestic Violence w/no death".  Either the justice system punished her for self defense or a man would be crazy as hell to date this man-beater. I would've left that part out of my classified.

Omg this is the laugh I needed today
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Omg this is the laugh I needed today
I don't fault the women who are in jail for self defense.  I'd still give them a chance
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:10am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Lol I agree.
Plus all them kids...

At least she isn't in there for a violent crime.
I don't think she is hopeless at all.
When she gets out she should take some classes somewhere.
Confused

but she is.....in more ways than one.  Way too many negative variables.  I don't see any quality man wifing her. 
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:13am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

This ish works.
My uncle found a crazy white chick to wife up .
She bought him a new truck the day he got out and she relocated and found new employment here.
She uprooted her two young daughters to live with him and were married two weeks after he got out.

He has a daughter but he says its way too soon to bring his daughter around her lol.

He had trouble finding employment after getting out so she got him a job at one of her father's car dealerships.

Lol it was a whirlwind of a summer.

So she was good enough to marry in two weeks but not good enough to meet her daughter?  I would have thought the opposite would have happened.  But when lurve comes knocking, logic goes out the back door.LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic