BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Jadore hair screwed me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:55am
Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

^i wish I could thank you. It seems like this is becoming the norm with these companies and I don't understand why everyone keeps giving them their money to wait months for some damn hair you probably could've found yourself.

It's actually the convenience.  I've ordered from a few vendors and a supplier - you have to invest more money and time to gather hair to make cohesive bundles for an install THEN send it off for wefting...if you calculate the time and money spent you could have just paid Jacebeauty the money and been done.  Trust me...Iv'e been there.  Now along the way, I have gathered some GORGEOUS hair but damnit...the time and money invested is crazy and my time is already limited.  It just boils down to people having the patience to wait on an order or wait to amass the bundles needed along with spending the money necessary to order the abundant kilos to get what you want. It just depends...
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:12am
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

If she really was using the same vendor as Glam Goddess Beauty with their crap hair........... Shocked She must be catching hell from her customers right now.

That would explain the hair msmahoganyred recieved.
Yeah I was thinking that too when MsMRed made her thread.

I do believe they have the same hair vendor - however my issue wasn't with the hair per se, my issue was from shedding and tangling.  The hair itself was nice...however, the shedding and tangling was from the wefting in which they BOTH use/used the same wefter.  I intend to do a post on my Glam Goddess purchase, however, neither hair by far were crap hair...they were indeed poorly wefted.  Both companies responded or reacted TOTALLY different in regards to the issues I had with the hair in my experience.  One chose not to answer or acknowledge anything for a month and counting...ahem...J'adore Hair Boutique and the issues I had with Glam Goddess were addressed and rectified immediately.

It's a shame she de-activated her FB page instead of addressing these issues and working them out with her customers but some folks never learn nor care to... I am grateful I didn't put much money into this purchase with her however even a dollar was too much for this mess.Ouch

It's good she resolved your issue swiftly but she hasn't provided that same courtesy to many of her customers. Even she herself stated that she is still working on issues from that fiasco after all this time.
To me, tangling and shedding hair is crap hair. It may "look" pretty but pretty is a pretty does.LOL 

I'm not buying her, "The wefter did it" excuse at all. I believe she bought the cheapest, lowest grade hair she could find to gain a bigger profit and you all got what she paid for. She admits that she didn't bother to properly inspect the hair or care for it before sending it out yet it's not her it's the wefter. Confused 
blknqt123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blknqt123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:51pm
 LOL So all that MsMahoganyRed just typed, this is still about GGB? Even though the post is about Jadore...LOLLOL
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by blknqt123 blknqt123 wrote:

LOL So all that MsMahoganyRed just typed, this is still about GGB? Even though the post is about Jadore...LOLLOL
After all you've just read did you not read she was speaking about BOTH vendors not just J'adore? Ermm
blknqt123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blknqt123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:49pm
  Why yes I did read she was speaking of both vendors, but I noticed you're only focused on ONE vendor, you seem to give a pass on the other all the time..but I get it..we all have people we root for.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:55pm

Why yes I did read she was speaking of both vendors, but I noticed you're only focused on ONE vendor, you seem to give a pass on the other all the time..but I get it..we all have people we root for.
That's interesting cuz you seem to be caping for GGB a lot these past few days.

I don't "give a pass" to Jadore but I've said all I can say about Jadore in other threads and those warnings haven't been heeded either. How would you know who I "root" for seeing that you SUPPOSEDLY just joined not too long ago? Sleepy 

You gotta do better GGB. LOL
blknqt123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blknqt123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:08pm
I knew it was coming! I'll be GGB, Jadore..Ike or Tina. Whom ever you want me to be, it still remains the same.. Who gives a good mammy F%$k when I joined the forum..I've been around. LOL  I'll entertain a little more until I get these points up and I'll post my pics. Unless you want to do it for me.....Tongue
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:12pm

If you read the thread you would know that LL RIPPED Jadore a new one, a long time ago.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:16pm

I knew it was coming! I'll be GGB, Jadore..Ike or Tina. Whom ever you want me to be, it still remains the same.. Who gives a good mammy F%$k when I joined the forum..I've been around. LOL  I'll entertain a little more until I get these points up and I'll post my pics. Unless you want to do it for me.....Tongue
Girl I wasn't saying YOU were GGB. I was just saying that SHE needs to better.
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that you JOINED two days before she got banned and that your first posts were singing her praises while her arse was in the fire. I'm sure that if you aren't her you just HAPPENED to join at that time and she DIDN'T alert you to the thread. Big smile
 PURELY A COINKY DINK.LOL
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:32pm

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that you JOINED two days before she got banned and that your first posts were singing her praises while her arse was in the fire. I'm sure that if you aren't her you just HAPPENED to join at that time and she DIDN'T alert you to the thread. Big smile
 PURELY A COINKY DINK.LOL

Confused LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style