Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Jadore hair screwed me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 49>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ruehlbabe925 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruehlbabe925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:31pm
Sure, ask away!
I was going to place another order with her because I had placed one earlier this year without a problem.
(I believe it was during her July/August sale). I needed some hair at the time, she had reasonable sale prices, and I hadn't heard anything bad about the hair. Even though I knew about the financial problems that happened before I ordered I thought everything was cleared up because she explained that she was no longer using Paypal to process the orders. But now I believe she is just scamming people, especially because she is not using Paypal anymore....I want to know what her excuse for this is.
Sponsored Links

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by ruehlbabe925 ruehlbabe925 wrote:

Sure, ask away!
I was going to place another order with her because I had placed one earlier this year without a problem.
(I believe it was during her July/August sale). I needed some hair at the time, she had reasonable sale prices, and I hadn't heard anything bad about the hair. Even though I knew about the financial problems that happened before I ordered I thought everything was cleared up because she explained that she was no longer using Paypal to process the orders. But now I believe she is just scamming people, especially because she is not using Paypal anymore....I want to know what her excuse for this is.

companys lose paypal accounts when they have too many complaints and chargebacks............. i doubt she chose to get rid of paypal

she didnt even finish her christmas sale thing she was suppposed to do all the way thru today and then yanked her page offline 

i dont think weve seen the last of her excuses followed by refunds   #fail

ruehlbabe925 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruehlbabe925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:36pm
I don't think we've seen the last of her excuses either. It also looks especially shady of her taking the facebook page offline, however she's still tweeting.
I feel so bad for everyone else who ordered from her this time around though. I'm hoping that someone who placed an order with her will come through here with some more information or something.

What a mess.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:37pm
Please stop ordering from vendors who don't have the hair in stock ladies. Stop buying their stock for them and waiting 3-6 weeks to get your orders.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 5:39pm
If she really was using the same vendor as Glam Goddess Beauty with their crap hair........... Shocked She must be catching hell from her customers right now.
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 5:41pm
^i wish I could thank you. It seems like this is becoming the norm with these companies and I don't understand why everyone keeps giving them their money to wait months for some damn hair you probably could've found yourself.
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

If she really was using the same vendor as Glam Goddess Beauty with their crap hair........... Shocked She must be catching hell from her customers right now.

That would explain the hair msmahoganyred recieved.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

Yeah I was thinking that too when MsMRed made her thread.
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:37pm
well, it is baby's first christmas. gotta do it big...........
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:49am

Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

Yeah I was thinking that too when MsMRed made her thread.

I do believe they have the same hair vendor - however my issue wasn't with the hair per se, my issue was from shedding and tangling.  The hair itself was nice...however, the shedding and tangling was from the wefting in which they BOTH use/used the same wefter.  I intend to do a post on my Glam Goddess purchase, however, neither hair by far were crap hair...they were indeed poorly wefted.  Both companies responded or reacted TOTALLY different in regards to the issues I had with the hair in my experience.  One chose not to answer or acknowledge anything for a month and counting...ahem...J'adore Hair Boutique and the issues I had with Glam Goddess were addressed and rectified immediately.

It's a shame she de-activated her FB page instead of addressing these issues and working them out with her customers but some folks never learn nor care to... I am grateful I didn't put much money into this purchase with her however even a dollar was too much for this mess.Ouch

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 49>
  Share Topic