Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Jadore hair screwed me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 49>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jsmn266 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsmn266 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jadore hair screwed me
    Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 8:18am

Please read. Myself and a number of other ladies have lost $100s purchasing from Chanel. Was it intentional ? Idk but has she done anything to help us? No! We were asked to chargeback with our banks. This worked for some, is pending for others and some have been denied as the purchase was not " fraudulent" .Jadore hair / glam doll hair thread
Sponsored Links

beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 8:42am
Damn son. That sh*t cray.
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 8:53am

I ordered as well when she was having the so called sale. My account was never charged for the purchase so that was good. I hate that some did not get their money back. She should not be asking you all to do anything concerning your bank. She should be refunding the monies. She has the receipts I am sure. This is a sad time for BHM weave wearer. Got two trife things going on at once.

Know its about to be spring time and we all want our sprang hair.  

mslovelylady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslovelylady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 9:15am
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

I ordered as well when she was having the so called sale. My account was never charged for the purchase so that was good. I hate that some did not get their money back. She should not be asking you all to do anything concerning your bank. She should be refunding the monies. She has the receipts I am sure. This is a sad time for BHM weave wearer. Got two trife things going on at once.

Know its about to be spring time and we all want our sprang hair.  

EXACTLY to the bolded....that is the proper way to handle business
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 9:22am
Originally posted by jsmn266 jsmn266 wrote:

Please read. Myself and a number of other ladies have lost $100s purchasing from Chanel. Was it intentional ? Idk but has she done anything to help us? No! We were asked to chargeback with our banks. This worked for some, is pending for others and some have been denied as the purchase was not " fraudulent" .Jadore hair / glam doll hair thread

Say what now?!!  These ladies that were denied, did they show their banks that lengthy azz email she sent ya'll?  And if NOT ya'll need to send it to your banks to re-examine the information and your claim.  There is NO WAY that can't seem like a fraudulent claim if you haven't and WON'T be getting your product.  As a matter of fact, if they won't take it as a fraud claim they BETTER get my money back based on the vendor NOT delivering my product - cause Chanel has NO INTENTIONS of sending ya'll a damn thing.  What banks came to this conclusion?  I wish my credit union would...Angry

It's disgusting that she is blatantly choosing not to assist, communicate with you all in getting your money back but still selling hair and collecting other people's money under her "other" hair company!    Exactly, where does a vendor think this situation in particular is the customer's fault when as a vendor they did NOT do their research on what they needed to handle a business online selling goods?  I still can't wrap my head around how she should be absolved of all this mess and this is HER fault you all are in this dilemma...like really???  For those that didn't get there money...you can hold J'adore legally liable for this...trust.  I bet if people's lawyers contact her ya'll will see your money.  SMH, I'm just disgusted by this whole situation and the way it played out.
Lipstickbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 9:26am
Sorry this happened to you, I came across her YT page this week and according to some of the comments she's still taking orders, she was even replying to some of the comments but she can't answer your emails? Bad business move....all the way around.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 9:36am
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

For those that didn't get there money...you can hold J'adore legally liable for this...trust.  I bet if people's lawyers contact her ya'll will see your money.  SMH, I'm just disgusted by this whole situation and the way it played out.

Yep! Yall don't keep mum. I'd have been contacted a lawyer. She is going to keep swindling people and you should not settle for it.

Originally posted by Lipstickbandit Lipstickbandit wrote:

Sorry this happened to you, I came across her YT page this week and according to some of the comments she's still taking orders, she was even replying to some of the comments but she can't answer your emails? Bad business move....all the way around.

The audacity of these scamming bitches is what kills me. Yall too quiet. I'd spam her YT, email, voicemail, office phone...put her on BLAST!!! One of yall make a video and inform the masses.
Agolds11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agolds11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:04am
^^^ This!!!
manda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote manda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:16am
DAMN. I'd make threats and blow sh*t up until my money came back to me.

Im so sorry this happened, now im real sad because I wanted some Jadore hair soooo badly. Oh well. Ill stick to my ali express.
Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Lipstickbandit Lipstickbandit wrote:

WOW!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 49>