Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jadore hair is Allure hair... Proof

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 9:42am
Girl I was like maybe I'm buggin' but clearly not... I'm an advocate for exposing the scammers and thieves when there are way too many quality and trustworthy vendors out there.

Ladies/Lurkers please REASEARCH you will save yourself a LOT of money and time. 
Sponsored Links

miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:15am
Smfh
honey* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honey* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 1:52pm
She took folks money and rented out office space as a retail location. Smh
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by misscapri misscapri wrote:

But she claimed she didn't have time to deal with selling hair and the she was "a mommy first" and a business owner last.....
I really don't know why she would get involved in the SAME business as before when her excuse was she had a small child to raise.

She can't be THAT damn busy being a mommy if she's had enough time to come up with several different businesses in the past year in order to scam people. And her baby is just barely a year if she even is yet.
brittsemone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote brittsemone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 2:03pm
I'm so glad I read on here before buying. SMH.
materialistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 10:40pm
Yeah this popped up on my IG feed one day and when I called Chanel out (because she wasn't trying to answer my emails reason being "she was busy") in one of Allure's posts she quickly defended herself and claimed that Allure wasn't hers but a friends. I knew she was lying but I didn't care because I just wanted my damn hair or a refund for that last batch of crap hair she sent. That got the response I wanted, she replaced my hair (even though she sent two different textures but it was still beautiful) and I even took the plunge and purchased from Allure  anyway (Mack Lee was the sender...hm) and my hair came quickly and nicely packaged and boxed and everything. Not stanning but I've never had a bad experience when ordering from Chanel besides that one order and I have ordered from her many times in the past. Now that I know this company IS really hers, I probably won't be purchasing from her again.

Edited by materialistic - May 16 2013 at 10:42pm
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 12:26pm
So they must have been lurking up in here because they posted something on their IG regarding defamation and how they are not affiliated with Jadore BUT they did use Jadore as a consultant for their business

First off even if they weren't the same company why would I want to buy something from a company who just admitted to using Jadore, a known scammer, to help build your business.

Secondly to even have a defamation case you would have to prove this info is not true and everything seems pretty damn aligned to me and In many courts, a reasonable belief that the statement is true will also be a successful defense, so I'm not sure what was the point of their IG post....

Too bad I'm working from my iPad otherwise I would post a screenshot
BelleAmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BelleAmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 7:05am
So I stumbled across a recent YT vid by Canel and she posted her Instagram name (@heychanel_ ), so of course I went to it and it seems as though she has a new hair company/salon  called the Beaute Club . I surely hope she/they are not trying to deny a relationship now between Chanel/Jadore/Allure/and now the new company Beauteclub.DeadDead

I don't understand why she keeps reinventing her company, I mean from what I've been researching it seems like she scammed a whole lot of people and if she had not done that she would have been ok on the business front.

Edited by BelleAmore - Jun 24 2013 at 7:08am
materialistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 7:27pm
I figured that. I noticed Beaute Club on my IG and when I went to search for Allure it was gone with the wind so I am assuming she switched everything over.
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:11pm
DeadDeadDead This shiiit has really got to stop.

Chanel Girl WhyTF don't you just stop being shiesty and keep one legit business and role with it I mean damn...

Edited by GphiD08 - Jun 24 2013 at 8:12pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic