Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Jaden Smith -what a philosopher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:54am
all is not well in that pinkett-smith household,

im sure the oldest s lucky to get out unscathed, then again jada aint his muvva
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 7:08am
He's 15.
Nuff said.
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 8:42am
Reality and common sense don't go hand to hand.

I get what he is saying and it's quite true, we allow folks who are no smarter than us lead us. 

We don't really need leaders and the education of this country is so horrid it isn't even funny, but the reality, a lot of humans like to be led, a lot suffer from cognitive dissonance, and have a extremely lazy cognitive thinking process.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 9:07am
Sounds like an Aquarius.......those are some shallow deep niccas far real....
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 9:16am
scorpios are the deepest amongst ya'll
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 9:29am
Tyler can't call anyone an idiot saying, "kinda of," and sh!t. They both are lucky to be wealthy. I wish them the best.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 10:11am
it's not what he said, just the fact that he can afford to say it. 
i didn't learn anything worthwhile in most of my schooling, but I HAVE to go cuz my daddy ain't worth billions

and anybody who had to take American history in the US knows damn well those were some brainwashing lies. 

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Sep 15 2013 at 10:14am
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 10:57am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

it's not what he said, just the fact that he can afford to say it. 
i didn't learn anything worthwhile in most of my schooling, but I HAVE to go cuz my daddy ain't worth billions

and anybody who had to take American history in the US knows damn well those were some brainwashing lies. 

I don't know why anyone would believe what White people tell them. Smh. Isn't that how they stole land, resources, killed, raped, etc. in the first place?
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 11:19am
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 11:33am
Rejecting education is ignorance. If you have the opportunity to learn take it. Some people are not as fortunate. If rules are made by people smarter than you then maybe its something that they know that you don't that made them come up with the rule. The only statement I like is the one which he states that what he wants to do later is not all that important, but what he is doing now.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic