Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jada Pinkett Smith Loves Her ‘Fuller’ Figure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:15pm
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:17pm
Give her a break, she's like 4'11. She's proud of her lil weight gain.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:19pm
she looks pretty good...Pac was a real nga, doubt she'd be a scientologist if he was still alive.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:26pm
I love her hair. I wonder if they kept it strictly on a friendship tip cuz I couldn't....he was fine LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:26pm
can't find this clip but I love what she said about having a partnership not just a marriage. Being partners in life. That's us (it was in the vows lol) 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

I love her hair. I wonder if they kept it strictly on a friendship tip cuz I couldn't....he was fine LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I don't hate it and I'm considering going back to that color myself after seeing her LOL. I want it to be a little less dense though. But she looks good IMO. But I don't love the hair.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:28pm
I like it a lot though lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:51pm
i so can relate to that best of both worlds she talked about in the 1st minute
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:38pm
I cant believe willow is taller than her.... I think she looks nice though..
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 3:13pm
She must be really short then? I can see it on her hips.Confused She can take some of mines then.LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic