Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Jada opens up on Willows lack of hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:01am
Gulp, the future of the american educational system in Sang Froid's hands. Is anybody else shivering along with me right now? Yall are doomed, south of the border, lol
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:06am
Right....
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:14am

is this satire gone weird?

so the rich don't need to learn

whose children are filling ivy league schools like Brown, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Cornell, Columbia, etc.

sang LOL
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:30am
Wait... so is she saying it's okay for little girls to dress like trashy Os if that's how they want to too? Sounds like a bunch of sh*t. Children should be encouraged to express themselves but their parents should also guide them in the right direction and say no to certain things. She just was trying too hard with that letter. Chilllle bye.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:41am
I've never seen Willow dressed like a prostitute. 
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

I've never seen Willow dressed like a prostitute. 
Not saying that she has. I'm saying that one should not allow their child to have complete freedom over how they dress. There should be limitations and a parent should be a parent. Plus I'm pretty sure they have had image consultants and stylists for Willow lol so freedom my azz. 
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:55am
That's a bit extreme. Letting a child express herself through clothing does not equal letting a child walk out the house half naked.

The grey area is often the best.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:58am
Wow. And i thought jada was just talmbout the girls hair.
lollypop036 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lollypop036 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:04am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

her hair isn't weird to me.  many girls in africa walk around with the same low cut hair style. i just don't care
yep..parents like it because they focus on their studies rather than their hair
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:37am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Wow. And i thought jada was just talmbout the girls hair.

she is but everything has a starting point.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>
  Share Topic