Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Jada opens up on Willows lack of hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:48pm
I used to think sang was a troll but the more she posts the more it seems like she's actually serious
Sponsored Links

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I love her thinking, sort of.

Self-acceptance should be taught at home. A lot of "weird" kids don't receive support from their families, are teased and tormented outside of the home and feel that they have no place anywhere. I wouldn't let my kids have free reign over everything that they do but I wouldn't want them to think that their way of presenting themselves is inherently wrong because it's different.

When I see Willow, I see a confident young woman who embraces who she is. Not mad at that

...and for her to be so young at that, it is truly admirable. There are scores of older women who are uncomfortable in their own skin because they have never learned to accept themselves. I like Jada's thinking, and I see nothing wrong with a child being a child, experimenting, and coming into her own.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

*shrug* Let's see how she turns out. Lindsay Lohan had long hair when she was a kid. Sleepy

I've never seen a black crackhead with long hair though
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:59pm
Doesn't Sang want to become a teacher?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:00pm
FCK that 'do whatever makes the kid happy' notion. I am the parent therefore I make the rules.
next she's gonna want to wear booty shorts and full faced makeup at 14 because "it makes her happy" FOH this aint a free for all. My child will know that her worth is not tied to her physical just fine with out her doin whatever she wants. yall reach too damn high sometimes
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:02pm
I like Jada's ghostwriter's line of thinking too.

I just don't buy it. Seems contrived. & I don't see "confidence" when I look at willow. Fwiw, I don't see anything but a regular kid.

I don't think this is all about her hair anyway. It's about the weird ass smiths period. I doubt Mel B will publish her inner thoughts on why she cut her daughters hair.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

She'll fit in.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I like Jada's ghostwriter's line of thinking too.

I just don't buy it. Seems contrived. & I don't see "confidence" when I look at willow. Fwiw, I don't see anything but a regular kid.

I don't think this is all about her hair anyway. It's about the weird ass smiths period. I doubt Mel B will publish her inner thoughts on why she cut her daughters hair.

thats what i always thought.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

who cares this much about this high yella family that a public letter was necessary? can she address why the child can't read? that's more pressing. what is inside rather than what is outside her head.

Seriously...all those comments she made about her education are worrisome. No one cares about her hair. The personal freedoms she allows these kids go way beyond hair and into borderline neglect.

yes her parenting skills gets a side eye from me.. I thought she was more down to earth, instead of all this airy hippie type like chit, i guess money made her loose her mind. 
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

She'll fit in.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair