Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Jada opens up on Willows lack of hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 17>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:31pm
She has the right idea but poor execution

Children need structure and instruction so they can understand personal responsibility, manage their autonomy effectively and to their greatest advantage

Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:39pm
I think that willow is gonna be not straight. *clicks heels three times and vanishes from thread*
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

who cares this much about this high yella family that a public letter was necessary? can she address why the child can't read? that's more pressing. what is inside rather than what is outside her head.

Seriously...all those comments she made about her education are worrisome. No one cares about her hair. The personal freedoms she allows these kids go way beyond hair and into borderline neglect.

Lies. There are several BHM threads to prove otherwise.
I cant understand grown folks obsession with this little girl.
SMH.

and i dont see the need for any explanation from Jada. If people dont have nothing better to do than to wet their legs over Willow, she should let them.

Edited by Wildfire - Nov 23 2012 at 2:44pm
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by lexis83 lexis83 wrote:

Too many people put too much focus on outward appearance here, especially hair. And wonder why they have self esteem issues.

I'm so glad I grew up in a place where I didn't have to evaluate my beauty based on hair length.
Awwwwwwww
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:55pm
I just don't get it. She isn't pregnant, she's not on drugs, she doesn't self harm. I don't know the truth as to her education. But what is this little girl doing that's so wrong other than going against society's gender norms
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:04pm
I'm mad yall got so riled up over a 9 yr old stumbling over words while reading from a teleprompter. 
Now if she was 19 I could understand....but she was 9.

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

But what is this little girl doing that's so wrong other than going against society's gender norms

Willow sings like Rihanna sometimes and I like her baldheaded. I enjoyed her experimentation with color. Who needs education nowadays. Beyonce got to 5th grade then dropped out to form Destinys Childs. Beyonces uneducated illiterate ass is running the world and the fist lady is her best friend so Willow doesn't really need an education. She is baldheaded and cute and if Sinead Oconners bladheaded ass could make a number one song so can she.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:17pm
i miss you nadia LOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:27pm
I didn't know about the teleprompter 

but in bhm threads Willow has said that she doesn't have time for her tutor and that she doesn't go to school and has admitted that she has trouble/can't keep up with the basics like math and reading

full autonomy is dangerous if a child isn't taught that choices have consequences, some immediate, some far reaching and instant gratification isn't always the best choice.   I agree deciding on a course of action shouldn't be motivated by fear/insecurity/etc but by effective use of information/wisdom/etc 

... quite different from do whatever you want, whenever you want, which seems to be the approach that Jada/Will and the kids are taking

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Why is Jaden in a bikini? First you let willow cut her hair, and now your son is in a two piece? I don't get it. Nice abs tho.

I had to laugh lawd
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 17>