BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Jada opens up on Willows lack of hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Why is Jaden in a bikini? First you let willow cut her hair, and now your son is in a two piece? I don't get it. Nice abs tho.

Your mean..unles you really thought that was jaden..
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

And no way in this world is my daughter going to be walking this earth with 1 inch of hair on her head, no, no, no.

why?? if thats what she likes and it not hurting her or anyone else? i would be happy my daughter is confident and secure in who she is.

I guess I don't have a valid answer to this question lol. It just doesn't look right.
lol
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:54pm
Que India Arie.....
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Why is Jaden in a bikini? First you let willow cut her hair, and now your son is in a two piece? I don't get it. Nice abs tho.

Your mean..unles you really thought that was jaden..
LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:39pm
I don't see the problem with her letting her daughter cut her hair. Not everyone wants to have long hair. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:53pm
yay
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:02pm

LOLCryLOL
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:09pm

Cry  A part of me wishes it was Jaden in that two piece. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:23pm
I actually agree with Jada to some extent. I wouldn't let my child go as far as getting tattoos, or other stuff that might so-called make them happy, but I agree with her general idea.

Some people just genuinely don't like long hair. Why make your daughter have it because YOU like it. As long as she understands she has to handle the consequences if she doesn't like it, more power to her *shrug*.

And Nala, you need GEE-ZAWS .
Hello! Tsuki View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello! Tsuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:32pm
Welp, all I know is that if my mom had let me "own my self-expression" and whatnot when I was a bb, I woulda looked like a prosti-tot
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>
  Share Topic