BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Jada opens up on Willows lack of hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:42pm
That's that scientology bull sh8t.. I cut my hair when I was 13 our 14 for the same reason, but I think the family is still weird.
Sponsored Links

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

And no way in this world is my daughter going to be walking this earth with 1 inch of hair on her head, no, no, no.

why?? if thats what she likes and it not hurting her or anyone else? i would be happy my daughter is confident and secure in who she is.

I guess I don't have a valid answer to this question lol. It just doesn't look right.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:45pm

And no way in this world is my daughter going to be walking this earth with 1 inch of hair on her head, no, no, no.

why?? if thats what she likes and it not hurting her or anyone else? i would be happy my daughter is confident and secure in who she is.

I guess I don't have a valid answer to this question lol. It just doesn't look right.

oh ok
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:46pm
hmm, i feel like its a free for all in that house. like the kids have no rules. i see out of control teens in the making...
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:47pm

she better like braids. It aint happening in my house either. Unless she is 17.
No relaxers either. Her ass better get creative and learn how to be happy in other ways.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

That was well said

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:53pm
The only reason I would ever support my child to cut her hair is so I won't have to style it and buy hair products. And if she don't like the bald look later on, she could always switch it up with lace fronts just like her mamaThumbs Up.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:59pm
My children will be brainwashed.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:07pm
Now that I understand the relationship Jada has with her own mother, her child raising tactics make more sense
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:08pm
her hair isn't weird to me.  many girls in africa walk around with the same low cut hair style. i just don't care
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 17>