Extensions Plus

Jada Giovonni in Detroit

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sarrah922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarrah922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jada Giovonni in Detroit
    Posted: Apr 28 2016 at 2:31pm
Has anyone ever been to / heard of / ordered from this stylist in Detroit? She stays frontals and full lace units but I'd love to see a review before I take the plunge.

Can't insert pics from phone, but here is one
https://instagram.com/p/BD8Fo9_C4gL/
Sponsored Links

DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2016 at 3:02pm
I live in Michigan. My makeup artist has a closure unit from her. She's had it for a year and it's still holding up. I'm sure I can ask her more questions if u have any more. I didn't care for my mua hair that was on the wig. It was straight hair nothing spectacular. I did see a few neck tangles in the back. That can happen with hair though. Research some more.I was thinking about getting a unit customized from her but I would provide my own hair.

Edited by DaBaddest - Apr 28 2016 at 7:45pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2016 at 3:33pm
Sarrah^^^ I would suggest you do more research before purchase . The site claims to sell raw virgin Russian Hair , but you can clearly tell you are purchasing Indian or silky Chinese . I am not advising against your purchase , but unless you are going to her for your install , I would google /research actual reviews related to the Hair . You can't get your money back after purchase . HTH "

"Return/Exchange Policy: There are absolutely No REFUNDS. Our hair is carefully inspected before we send it to our most valued customers therefore if the hair does not meet Giovonni Hair Company's golden standards we will then exchange the unworn/unused hair within 7 business days. The hair must be in the same state as when is was purchased and or received no exceptions."

Edited by india100 - Apr 28 2016 at 7:51pm
Ladicherokee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladicherokee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2016 at 10:41am
I agree with India100. Do your research.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic