Jacked: Relationship Gone Wrong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

Her past shouldn't be a factor unless she is still doing those things. If he didn't want a chick with ba ge he shouldn't have boo-ed her up.

exactly.
I honestly think trying to blame the herpes on him shows her true character.
howeverrrrr I was under the impression you couldn't test for heroes unless there was an outbreak? so he -could- have given it to her. hypothetically?

anyway like children, herpes is just a dude effect if your past that lives on with you regardless of the changes you've made in your present.
in short, he's worried about the wrong things.
also "clean" and non promiscuous people get STIs just as easily as "hoes"

but that's another topic for another day I guess.
Sponsored Links

tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:20pm
I can't take these strawberry letters seriously...like this CANNOT be reality for someone.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:53pm
Im sorry but in 5 years, SOMETHING wouldve shown regardless if they didnt live together. Maybe he was thinking once they move together things will change. And for her to accuse him of giving her herpes is crazy.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

You aint know. this is BHM where we always blame the victim. But I bet they was crying out when their ex did them dirty LOL

What is he a victim of? Her womb? Even though he had 2 visual examples of it's fruitfulness?

All righty.

This^^^

The only thing he's a victim of is his own bad decisions.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:22pm
everyone seems caught up on her 2 kids by different men! I have more of an issue with the cocaine use and the wild side...
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:30pm
There were signs (there always are) and he didn't heed them. His bad. He should get a DNA test and file for joint custody if the kid is his. 
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Lol dang how did this become his fault

Ppl can hide alot especially if you don't live with them.
They can't hide to much!
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:20pm
I imagine the lady to be White. For some reason, the letter just read that way to me. I know it is racist. Cry
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

There were signs (there always are) and he didn't heed them. His bad. He should get a DNA test and file for joint custody if the kid is his. 
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

how does he not have herpes?
i'd be more willing to believe she had HIV and he didn't.
Yup, bc he would've seen the proof, instead of getting tested. Several states don't test unless u present something that could be a zoster
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic