Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

JACEBOOTY: Girl, bye!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JACEBOOTY: Girl, bye!
    Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 4:56pm
So I forgot that I signed up for her newsletters a while back and was just sent a link to a new video by her:
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpoXzpU9rug

Well, if you guys don't remember, I had made a post about her supplier outing her :

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/i-think-jacebeautys-vendor-is_topic362925_page1.html

In this video, she claims that the reason her customers' orders were being delayed, was because of conflict overseas, which f*kd up her shipping orders. In all honesty, I think she couldn't find a solid vendor after everything blew up in her face, and ended up running out of hair. I also believe that in between that time and now, she was going through different vendors, which was the cause of a lot of people complaining about the quality. What do ya'll think?

ps, if she says, "Changing the game" one more time....
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:32pm
That video was so absurd. I had to cut it off when she started blaming the issues between USA and Russia for her shipments being delayed. Ouch It is so painfully obvious she takes us all for fools. Everything that comes out of her mouth is bullsh*t. Last time I checked, people weren't even checking for Jace like that...are they? As usual, Nicole needs to stop the madness. 
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:33pm
JACE needs to stop the madness and stop playing people for fools... the quality isn't where it is anymore and she need to start over and revamp. I would respect her more if she just revamp herself and find a new vendor instead of making people pay their very much hard earned money ahead of time (which they have to wait six weeks or more for hair already) and wait for hair that she is scouring from different crevices in the ends of the earth just to make a quick buck.. The worst part is that she has the audacity to come up with some cockamamie story about hair shortage and fighting in the area of the world, as to why people are waiting later for hair, and its a bad excuse to use as it pertains to the reason why she sending out terrible hair...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic