Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

JaceBeauty W/C - Horrible Experience Isabela

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
parfemit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parfemit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:41am
There are pictures in different topic
Sponsored Links

MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:45am
Several people have asked for pictures, I'd messaged with Isabela a bit before I posted this for her, with hopes she would be able to add her input into this thread.  Here's what was discussed on facebook in regards to her order:

She ordered a custom Satin Soft Wavy Curly - with hopes for "Silky" hair - hence the Satin Soft order.  Satin Soft is MUCH silkier than the Slightly Coarse.  She ordered wefts and a custom closure in August/September 2013 and didn't get her wefts until January 2014.  Her custom closure was not ready when her wefts were available so they sent her a substitute (gift until her custom closure was ready to ship) 14 inch closure Ermm.  As it turns out, when the closure was ready to ship it wasn't what she asked so in the end  Jacebeauty refunded her the $225 for her custom closure around the second week of Febraury.  Isabela returned the hair back to Jacebeauty the third week in Febraury.  Isabela confirmed her refund for the FULL remaining balance on March 6th.

Isabela wanted silky hair and received slightly coarse frizzy hair.  Of course, as Jacebeauty mentions in their videos, the hair is" heat conditioned" prior to shipping so when it arrives it's much silkier than it really would be.  You must wash and condition the hair to see the "true" beauty in the hair.  With that, here's a picture of what Jacebeauty sent her of the wefts BEFORE and the pictures at the bottom are after Isabela's first wash and condition of the hair.  Mind you, she used the products that was suggested by Jacebeauty for her Satin Soft hair.

While her responses from Jacebeauty were less than  appealing - at least she got her money back.Ouch

Edited by MsMahoganyRed - Mar 18 2014 at 8:53am
jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:52am
I still cant get over the fact that she ordered her hair in august and didnt get it until january AND then on top of that she got the wrong hair. Confused 

CRAZY!
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 3:53pm
Ummm why are people still buying from Jace when the REAL original vendor outted them and then went on his own??? Please stop buying if you have NOT gotten the memo! THAT HAIR AINT BEEN COMING FROM EUROPE IN ALMOST A YEAR. And he may have stopped providing her with hair before that. Just leave them alone and take a chance on aliexpress because that is truly what you will be getting from them now and not even Gifty quality.... Yo ass is getting straight up Leon.
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 2:05am
OMG they are dumber that a box of rocks...she asked for silky hair and got coarse hair and when I ordered I practically demanded coarse hair and got silky hair smh....

DEAR JACE: stop raking in the dough for a minute and focus on customer service boo boo before you look up and have no customers to serve!!!! DeadDeadDead
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 2:13am
oh yea and that dam Sterling is a nut...he tried to bully me into not cancelling an order I placed right before that vendor outted them....smh he called my cellphone so many times I had to block that foolWacko
B2kishot87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote B2kishot87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 8:30pm
My new thing that I've been doing lately. Is order one bundle. Instead of ordering a full install. So that way I can see if I like the quality first. If you don't you can always resell it on here.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic