BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JaceBeauty W/C - Horrible Experience Isabela

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:21am
why does the very last paragraph seem like a native english speaker as opposed to the rest of her writing?

Sponsored Links

ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:12am
Everyone's telling her to send it back, but she stated that the shipping costs are really high... unless Jace is willing to cover that as well.

She clearly was addressing that email to Nicole, and she had Sterling reply? That's f*kt up! And how in the f*k does he have a "great relationship with the BBB". Boy, bye! That's a company with no face, not a person! Let me guess, you had drinks with BBB last friday, yeah?! Kick rocks!

This make me sick. I swear people like this makes me want to spit in their face!

Oh yeah, we would love to see pics too!Wink

< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

Edited by ExotiqBeautii - Mar 17 2014 at 3:14am
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:23am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Everyone's telling her to send it back, but she stated that the shipping costs are really high... unless Jace is willing to cover that as well.

She clearly was addressing that email to Nicole, and she had Sterling reply? That's f*kt up! And how in the f*k does he have a "great relationship with the BBB". Boy, bye! That's a company with no face, not a person! Let me guess, you had drinks with BBB last friday, yeah?! Kick rocks!

This make me sick. I swear people like this makes me want to spit in their face!

Oh yeah, we would love to see pics too!Wink

Considering the amount of time and effort, and the fact that you were involved in the process of crafting your order, we will not pay any additional costs if you opt to send your hair back. 

i think the above means they won't pay shipping. :(
still better to ship back then lose all the money.

I'd like to see pics too .
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 9:49am
Isabel already sent the hair back taking a loss. I seen both pics...the one that jace sent her and the one after she washed the hair.   Jace used products to make the hair appear more smooth but after washing the hair, yiy see a lot of short hairs and frizz.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 10:24am
This sounds like Ajun*** all over again..
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 10:45am
I can't wait for the seasons to change to get some hair Cry, 8 weeks Jace gurrl bye!
cocopuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote cocopuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:55pm
It's odd that Jace says it is more difficult to find the silky hair. Any other time (for jace and other vendors) it's more difficult to find the coarser curlier textures.

This sounds like run-around BS answers. I hope Jace will just refund and not continue this farce of a transaction. I also hope OP took pics at the Brazil PO of what she was sending back to avoid further games.
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

why does the very last paragraph seem like a native english speaker as opposed to the rest of her writing?

To me all of Isabela writing seems like English is  a second language.  She is from Brazil.

The emails from Jace are not the same tone...which makes sense. 
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:58am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Isabel already sent the hair back taking a loss. I seen both pics...the one that jace sent her and the one after she washed the hair.   Jace used products to make the hair appear more smooth but after washing the hair, yiy see a lot of short hairs and frizz.

can you post them? i want to see!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:12am
EQ..  She posted under jace dummies experience in the newbie section...

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Mar 18 2014 at 7:14am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>