Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Jacebeauty shade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

I wish Jace success with her business. She has to grow based on her long term business plan. A lot of small businesses were waiting for the FISCAL CLIFF stuff to be over before making any drastic moves. Even though I don't prefer a 6 week wait for hair, I have hope for Jace.  We need to have at least 1 weave vendor that doesn't practice HOODRAT ECONOMICS.  Forget the shade throwin, provide a good quality product,  and exceptional service with integrity.....the customers will be loyal to your brand.

I like Jace which is why I get in their tail all of the time. She has the potential to be up there with EP and Bliss if she stops with all the extra ish. I have hope for her too she's gonna get it straight with those shipping times.

She actually knows the biz, takes time to continue to learn more about the product and usually sends out stellar product with very few errors because she INSPECTS her product. If she stops trying to "fight down" pointing out errors in inferior companies................
Sponsored Links

LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

I wish Jace success with her business. She has to grow based on her long term business plan. A lot of small businesses were waiting for the FISCAL CLIFF stuff to be over before making any drastic moves. Even though I don't prefer a 6 week wait for hair, I have hope for Jace.  We need to have at least 1 weave vendor that doesn't practice HOODRAT ECONOMICS.  Forget the shade throwin, provide a good quality product,  and exceptional service with integrity.....the customers will be loyal to your brand.

I like Jace which is why I get in their tail all of the time. She has the potential to be up there with EP and Bliss if she stops with all the extra ish. I have hope for her too she's gonna get it straight with those shipping times.

She actually knows the biz, takes time to continue to learn more about the product and usually sends out stellar product with very few errors because she INSPECTS her product. If she stops trying to "fight down" pointing out errors in inferior companies................
Well said Missyo and LL ClapClap
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:34am

Oh and everything she directed towards Glam Goddess Beauty was deserved.LOL

I don't think so...Nicole needs to worry about her own business and not others...especially that video that she posted throws her whole customization speal out. That 6+ week wait is not due to customizing orders but all honestly waiting for her vendor to ship the hair to her and sending the hair off to be wefted. BS is BS.
theLANAshow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:21am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I don't think so...Nicole needs to worry about her own business and not others...especially that video that she posted throws her whole customization speal out. That 6+ week wait is not due to customizing orders but all honestly waiting for her vendor to ship the hair to her and sending the hair off to be wefted. BS is BS.

^^ THIS. The hair looks nice, but don't insult my intelligence by trying to justify a month and a half long "processing" time.

Edited by theLANAshow - Jan 07 2013 at 8:23am
blknqt123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blknqt123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:09pm
lol Nicole is a mess. She isn't any different than any other company. She's waiting on the vendor to send her the hair. The vendor is waiting on their vendor to send hair. Its a screwed up cycle. No one gets hair until the original vendor sends everybody hair.LOL They all need to improve waiting time! So do we buy that 5kg order or wait?

Edited by blknqt123 - Jan 07 2013 at 1:19pm
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

She was right about GLAM Goddess Beauty buying the hair after she gets y'all money but her buying the hair from her sell profits instead doesn't matter because she still takes 6 weeks to send her clients order. Six weeks is six weeks.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic