BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Jacebeauty shade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:05pm
Wow she's catching a lot of flack on her FB page for that posting.

Edited by tmrockville - Dec 31 2012 at 7:06pm
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

I really think most folks could give a rats ass about the customization. If she has all of that inventory, she should just create the dif texfures of what ever she has in stock and just sell it as is...ppl would appreciate a faster turn around, even if she kept that ridiculously high price point

Thank you! So simple but so seemingly hard for AV's to grasp.

They are all too busy trying to be Arjuju.
Which is pathetic because at least Janice puts the blends together & when you
purchase you get it shortly after you pay for it.

Glam Goddess Beauty is trying to be J'adore. Jace is trying to be Arntjuni. Arntjuni is trying to be Extensions Plus.

If Jace stops with the 6 week wait time foolishness and gets ahead of that thang and stops with the flea market marketing plan no one will able to say ish! Approve
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:26pm
Nicole CAN and SHOULD do better instead of defending that 6 week wait time. All this chatter about how she's providing grade A customer service when she's ignoring the #1 thing people have been asking for, FASTER TURNAROUND
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:32pm
Lowering herself to a Hoodrat Weave marketing campaign is not a good look for a REAL business woman.  She's didn't appear as ratchet as GGB or Jadore but I didn't think she was remotely in the same (low) class.... now I may need to reconsider.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:47pm
I agree with everything said in this threadClap

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:58am
lol if u click on who has liked that cartoonographic on jaces fb page you will see glamgoddessbeauty has "liked" it

lmao!!!!

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:36am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

lol if u click on who has liked that cartoonographic on jaces fb page you will see glamgoddessbeauty has "liked" it

lmao!!!!

She needa stop "liking" pictures and refund that girl in the glam goddess beauty scam thread.
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:43am
I finally get it Nicole is Greedy!!! She literally has 7 people workIng for her. So all the extra money is going in her back pocket. That makes no sense when your business is boomIng like that they better get on that extension plus tip and hire some non speaking English ppl so she won't have to worry about them stealing her ideas andbtelling ppl how she mysteriously adds heat to her hair to make her curls pop

Edited by Unbeweaveable21 - Jan 01 2013 at 9:46am
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Unbeweaveable21 Unbeweaveable21 wrote:

I finally get it Nicole is Greedy!!! She literally has 7 people workIng for her. So all the extra money is going in her back pocket. That makes no sense when your business is boomIng like that they better get on that extension plus tip and hire some non speaking English ppl so she won't have to worry about them stealing her ideas andbtelling ppl how she mysteriously adds heat to her hair to make her curls pop

7 ppl really??  since nobody is allowed to go to the business the only way this could be known is by jace saying so...............   did she say she has 7 employees ??   i doubt this because of the long wait time for hair

also wtf is it your business if she has extra money goin into her pocket

have you taken a hot minute and figured out what a weft costs to make ??  i dont mean spitting out some made up number but really sitting down with a calculator and punching numbers ??

your a damn fool sometimes girl
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Unbeweaveable21 Unbeweaveable21 wrote:

I don't think she's greedy, I think her model is failing.
Some custom orders are fine but ALL custom orders? How much blending and sorting is needed for straight (slight wave) hair in blacks or browns? All those could be processed, wefted, in stock and received within a few days since the majority of the hair is gonna be straight anyway. If she wanted her curly which she claims is rare anyway to be "custom" then she can slap a wait time on that. Not six weeks though.

It seems as though the 6 week wait time is so she can have "time" to go over her new shipments, not to produce the actual finished wefts. Poor planning is no reason to make your customers wait so you can do other ish while they wait on their PAID for hair.

She said she wanted to change the game but Jen Jen already played that game and failed.

I'm confident Jace will fix these flaws. It's just hard to do when you are telling the whole world on FB your business model and procedures.

Edited by LovesLace - Jan 01 2013 at 2:20pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>