Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Jacebeauty shade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:48pm
i see jace is in full defend mode right now and someone said they were deleting comments & blocked someone

jace may have been around a while but they were a company who slapped a label on hair.  they are newbies to making hair ........... the ego of them throwing shade is like wow when theyve only been doiing it for a hot minute 

custom orders ....... hahahaha!!

when my check box has two options for the same amount of hair on the same weft and one of the CUSTOM options is length and its the same choice as the next 1000 ladies whats so  custom about it ??  

length...... guaranteed
texture....... guarnateed (supposedly but i see no difference at all in some of the photos)
color........not guarnteed
luster........not guarnateed
pattern.......not guaranteed

tell me again how it is custom when over 50% of what you want is not guaranteed ??

ever since i saw jace doing those vids against the green sheet so they could drop those fake backgrounds behind them i knew they were someone to side eye

Sponsored Links

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:58pm
I really think most folks could give a rats ass about the customization. If she has all of that inventory, she should just create the dif texfures of what ever she has in stock and just sell it as is...ppl would appreciate a faster turn around, even if she kept that ridiculously high price point
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

I really think most folks could give a rats ass about the customization. If she has all of that inventory, she should just create the dif texfures of what ever she has in stock and just sell it as is...ppl would appreciate a faster turn around, even if she kept that ridiculously high price point

Thank you! So simple but so seemingly hard for AV's to grasp.
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:09pm
I know we're all out here looking for this perfect texture hair but it's a shame what this custom blend vendors are putting people through to get a better grade of CV or IV hair.
blknqt123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blknqt123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:10pm
Nicole is a mess and these responses are crazy. I guess Sterling was being attacked and Nicole had to step in!LOL
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:29pm
Lol @ her comparing her company to mcdonalds. At least she knows

And lol at her saying not to complain on hair boards. That was straight shade to BHM

*waves*

Hey nicole !
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by blknqt123 blknqt123 wrote:

Nicole is a mess and these responses are crazy. I guess Sterling was being attacked and Nicole had to step in!LOL
It's like folks are getting out all of their vendor frustrations before the year ends tonight.LOL They went in on Jace. LOL
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Lol @ her comparing her company to mcdonalds. At least she knows

And lol at her saying not to complain on hair boards. That was straight shade to BHM

*waves*

Hey nicole !
Oh and you know this man.................LOL
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

Thank you! So simple but so seemingly hard for AV's to grasp.

They are all too busy trying to be Arjuju.
Which is pathetic because at least Janice puts the blends together & when you
purchase you get it shortly after you pay for it.
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:22pm
Where are they going hard on them I wanna c!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic