BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jacebeauty shade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by Beyonce1 Beyonce1 wrote:

She has no right to speak because her business isn't perfect. Also, every time I think I might purchase from her, she say or does something that makes me want to not want to spend my money with her company. Smh

Wat does she.say n.do? I wanted to order but shes so expensive

She is constantly throwing shade at different companies who sell a similar product.   If her product is as good as she thinks, then let the product speak for itself. In my case though, when i inquired about tbe very coarse straight, the replg back was that she didn't have anymore coarse straight and will not have in stock until jan but like 2-3 weeks later, she was offering the very coarse straight on sale....why lie? Also, her sale promotion was complete b.s.-one of the stipulation, was to send in your old hair and the customer received a certain dollar amt off their purchase. Her quality contol isn't as perfect as she makes it out to be...their are customers who have received excessive amts of greys, shoddy wefts and previously colored hair....in her defense, they said she has good customer service.

She's almost as bad as Glam Goddess Beauty with her lurking and shade throwing. LOL

I noticed that she carefully worded her weavonomics placard.

Does it really matter if the other AV's order their hair after you purchase which takes six weeks to receive it and she supposedly, "has the hair in stock" yet doesn't sort, blend, weft, weigh, wash, condition, dry and package the hair until AFTER you purchase it AND IT STEEEEEELLLLLLL TAKES SIX DAMN WEEKS TO RECEIVE IT?

Jace girl.................

hush.LOL

She really needs to Sit down..... at the back of the weave classroom........ Seriously.
Knowing she has the stock and it takes 6 figgin weeks just reduced my "Perception" of her service.  She still is doing some creative weave financing with the funds if she makes the customer wait 6 weeks when she has the product in stock.  Her wording is very "creative".  She's not saying MUCH.  Yes, I had planned to buy from her...... YES, I have officially changed my mind. She is just as bad as the rest because she acts as if we are ALL low budget uninformed weave heauxs.  No thanks.

I'm disappointed. She's been an AV for a long time but she's making rookie moves.Cry

Jace.......NICOLE............. come on now girl. You are better than this. You are a WELL ESTABLISHED vendor. Stop with the ghetto gimmicks. You have no REAL competition. You know this and WE know this.
Lower your prices on single drawn hair and decrease your wait time. If you have the hair WEFT IT before taking peoples money.

Your price point is gimmicky. It's not based off of traditional AV standards INCLUDING your own former standards when you were selling Virgin Indian.

Please leave the FB marketing 101 behind and do what you do best. Quality hair, excellent CS and fast delivery time.
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:39pm
Neci Eden looks like u may not always have merchandise to ship does this cause u a lost in business? hair is very nice in pictures but if it's taking 6 weeks to receive that's not good. I noticed loose wave/medium wave not in stock.
  • Jacebeauty.com Neci Eden Just seeing this comment since this is a very old album. We are a custom hair company; so none of our product are ready made. We custom blend every bundle from the raw unwefted ponytails. We usually keep about several hundred bundles worth of hair in stock- but in its raw state. All of the hair must first be sorted, blended, hackled, wefted, washed, conditioned, dried, then packaged and shipped. This is a HUGE process. So the ladies that are looking for hair that will last them years are the customers that come to us, and understand the longer wait time to get a quality product. The wavy hair (loose/med) is always in stock. We marked all products sold out after our big Black Friday sale because the orders numbers were very large. Then, we began taking orders again on December 1st.
  •  

Arjjj uni business model? Custom hair company? This has to be wearing her out both mentally and physically. Why make things so complicated? She HAS to be doing all of this herself with no wefter but her. Confused
    ms.blue View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:17pm

Jace n yummy arent related?

I was abt to order from yummy?

My wait time was considerably shorter
    debg View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:31pm
    LOL this is great!!!

jace beauty throwin shade using cartoon strips and getting called on it right on their fb page

is it my birfday ??  LOLLOL

its more fun wacthing these 6 - 8 week CUSTOM HAIR COMPANIES try to sell hair than to actually buy it anymore
    Kami612 View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:41pm
    She goes on & on about making everyone's order custom for them, but sometimes
    people get orders that aren't 100%.

In 6-8 weeks you can't get a custom order of hair perfect???
    LovesLace View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:42pm
    Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

LOL this is great!!!

jace beauty throwin shade using cartoon strips and getting called on it right on their fb page

is it my birfday ??  LOLLOL

its more fun wacthing these 6 - 8 week CUSTOM HAIR COMPANIES try to sell hair than to actually buy it anymore
    LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
    I can't with you today! LOLLOLLOLLOL
    LovesLace View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:44pm
    Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

She goes on & on about making everyone's order custom for them, but sometimes
    people get orders that aren't 100%.

In 6-8 weeks you can't get a custom order of hair perfect???
    LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
    And out of 100's of bundles in stock she can't find one that's not dyed two-toned?

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
    chatnoir View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:53pm

She has no right to speak because her business isn't perfect. Also, every time I think I might purchase from her, she say or does something that makes me want to not want to spend my money with her company. Smh

She is constantly throwing shade at different companies who sell a similar product.   If her product is as good as she thinks, then let the product speak for itself. In my case though, when i inquired about tbe very coarse straight, the replg back was that she didn't have anymore coarse straight and will not have in stock until jan but like 2-3 weeks later, she was offering the very coarse straight on sale....why lie? Also, her sale promotion was complete b.s.-one of the stipulation, was to send in your old hair and the customer received a certain dollar amt off their purchase. Her quality contol isn't as perfect as she makes it out to be...their are customers who have received excessive amts of greys, shoddy wefts and previously colored hair....in her defense, they said she has good customer service.

She's almost as bad as Glam Goddess Beauty with her lurking and shade throwing. LOL

Does it really matter if the other AV's order their hair after you purchase which takes six weeks to receive it and she supposedly, "has the hair in stock" yet doesn't sort, blend, weft, weigh, wash, condition, dry and package the hair until AFTER you purchase it AND IT STEEEEEELLLLLLL TAKES SIX DAMN WEEKS TO RECEIVE IT?

hush.LOL

She's needs more helpers!
    PRnena View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:55pm

Lol @ her defending herself
    LovesLace View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:58pm
    Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

hush.LOL

She's needs more helpers!
    Yeah she definitely needs "more people". LOL
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Electric Cherry Hair
    Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions