BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jacebeauty shade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:25pm
I wish Jace success with her business. She has to grow based on her long term business plan. A lot of small businesses were waiting for the FISCAL CLIFF stuff to be over before making any drastic moves. Even though I don't prefer a 6 week wait for hair, I have hope for Jace.  We need to have at least 1 weave vendor that doesn't practice HOODRAT ECONOMICS.  Forget the shade throwin, provide a good quality product,  and exceptional service with integrity.....the customers will be loyal to your brand.

Edited by missyo67 - Jan 02 2013 at 12:26pm
Sponsored Links

windycityaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windycityaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

I wish Jace success with her business. She has to grow based on her long term business plan. A lot of small businesses were waiting for the FISCAL CLIFF stuff to be over before making any drastic moves. Even though I don't prefer a 6 week wait for hair, I have hope for Jace.  We need to have at least 1 weave vendor that doesn't practice HOODRAT ECONOMICS.  Forget the shade throwin, provide a good quality product,  and exceptional service with integrity.....the customers will be loyal to your brand.

You are so right....quality is the KEY. Better be sure that customers are provided an EXCEPTIONAL product if the wait time is long!
OHshopaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OHshopaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:57pm
Jace can go somewhere and sit down, I never heard of having to do a raffle for curly hair that should be available automatically
azahwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azahwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:18pm
I remember reading somewhere that the curly hair isn't actually virgin but curled with heat? Is this true? Does she have some special routine she does or is this just another word for steam processing?
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by azahwa azahwa wrote:

I remember reading somewhere that the curly hair isn't actually virgin but curled with heat? Is this true? Does she have some special routine she does or is this just another word for steam processing?

ppl say its not virgin but theres no proof at all that it is or isnt

ppl have OPINIONS on it but jace cant prove it is virgin and ppl who say its isnt cant prove its not

its all in what or who you want to believe
COUTURENIKKI222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote COUTURENIKKI222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:31pm
I think it takes 6-8 weeks cuz she goes through every bundle to find the curliest so she can weft all the ones she want for herself and family members first notice she always say theres never no extremely curly bundles of her hair but everytime u see her she got curly hair in her head! Besides she keep saying blends if it do take long maybe she mixing the hair with other hair in itself I'm just saying I don't trust when vendors says BLENDS! LIKE WTF IS THAT!
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:40pm
She posted a vid today that shows her filling orders. Nothings sorted she just pulls out some bundles and matches them out of the ones she puts on her table NOT out of all the matching bundles she has available at the time. Confused
They're aren't sorted at all but are wefted. I see why it takes so long to fill her orders but still not getting the 6 week wait time. I'm thinking they may all still have day jobs and they work on the biz part time.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:42pm
Oh and everything she directed towards Glam Goddess Beauty was deserved.LOL
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

She posted a vid today that shows her filling orders. Nothings sorted she just pulls out some bundles and matches them out of the ones she puts on her table NOT out of all the matching bundles she has available at the time. Confused
They're aren't sorted at all but are wefted. I see why it takes so long to fill her orders but still not getting the 6 week wait time. I'm thinking they may all still have day jobs and they work on the biz part time.

for a minute i thought i was the only one who caught it

we are related or something LL cuz u always see what i see

why she matching wefts after they are finished if she supposed to have pulled the bulk hair based on each order as it came in ??

nawwww........... she wefting then matching from what she did...... i am suprised she showed it
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

for a minute i thought i was the only one who caught it

we are related or something LL cuz u always see what i see

why she matching wefts after they are finished if she supposed to have pulled the bulk hair based on each order as it came in ??

nawwww........... she wefting then matching from what she did...... i am suprised she showed it
We may be girl.LOL
She complicates ish for herself. If she sorted ALL her wefted bundles she could cut her order time significantly. All that ish she's doing is NOT custom work. It's just BUSY work. LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic