BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Jacebeauty shade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jacebeauty shade
    Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:01am

There is some truth to what they are saying but I believe it applies to them as well.
Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:15am
Is she for srs?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:18am
Lol
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:21am
She has no right to speak because her business isn't perfect. Also, every time I think I might purchase from her, she say or does something that makes me want to not want to spend my money with her company. Smh
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Beyonce1 Beyonce1 wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

She has no right to speak because her business isn't perfect. Also, every time I think I might purchase from her, she say or does something that makes me want to not want to spend my money with her company. Smh

Wat does she.say n.do? I wanted to order but shes so expensive

She is constantly throwing shade at different companies who sell a similar product.   If her product is as good as she thinks, then let the product speak for itself. In my case though, when i inquired about tbe very coarse straight, the replg back was that she didn't have anymore coarse straight and will not have in stock until jan but like 2-3 weeks later, she was offering the very coarse straight on sale....why lie? Also, her sale promotion was complete b.s.-one of the stipulation, was to send in your old hair and the customer received a certain dollar amt off their purchase. Her quality contol isn't as perfect as she makes it out to be...their are customers who have received excessive amts of greys, shoddy wefts and previously colored hair....in her defense, they said she has good customer service.
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:04am
Nicole from Jace needs to cut the Sh!t... she has TONS OF NERVE talking about other people's business when she still has a 6 week wait for her hair! How can she explain that?!?!???!!? We all know those other companies are rinky dink, but why would you even compare yourself to companies that are not as reputable? Silly...

When she starts filling orders within 2 weeks then she can throw shade....

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:09am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Every single time!
Its like I go on her site calculate how much its going to cost for what I want & then that same week
theres some tom foolery.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:16am
Jace...........what I would like to know is whyyyyyyyyy are you charging $200 for SINGLE DRAWN 18-20 inch hair? Ouch
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:17am
Ha ha did you see the one about   buying quality expensive hair rather cheaper hair every few months it looked mighty similar to the email ar.juni sent

Edited by Unbeweaveable21 - Dec 31 2012 at 11:19am
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:20am
Mad she took the time to make that tacky poster
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style