Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jacebeauty providing crap hair & blaming weather!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jacebeauty providing crap hair & blaming weather!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2013 at 5:36pm
She mentions weather conditions effects on coarse hair in this vid from a year ago.
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2013 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

She mentions weather conditions effects on coarse hair in this vid from a year ago.

But what does that have to do with the hair being in her possession, them washing it, letting it dry so obviously it's not dry at this point. They're not standing outside I'm sure they're in a building somewhere where the cold isn't an issue. So the put the hair in the packaging, pack it up and ship it out. The only time the hair would really be exposed to cold is in transport to drop off and in transport to the customer, which it's either in a plane or on a vehicle not just sitting outside laying around in the cold. When is the hair just really directly exposed to the cold weather? It's just BS plain and simple. There are several women who wear coarse hair even in the winter time and never have that problem.

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2013 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

But what does that have to do with the hair being in her possession, them washing it, letting it dry so obviously it's not dry at this point. They're not standing outside I'm sure they're in a building somewhere where the cold isn't an issue. So the put the hair in the packaging, pack it up and ship it out. The only time the hair would really be exposed to cold is in transport to drop off and in transport to the customer, which it's either in a plane or on a vehicle not just sitting outside laying around in the cold. When is the hair just really directly exposed to the cold weather? It's just BS plain and simple. There are several women who wear coarse hair even in the winter time and never have that problem.

Hmmm, the warehouse where she stores the hair is probably cold but that's besides the point. What I'm saying is that this is not something she just RECENTLY spoke on. She's was talking about weather, cold whatever with this hair a year ago.

Also the only bad hair I've seen is the one she jumble up to make the vid. Static and slight tangling is normal in "coarse" hair. No one in their right mind would brush through dry hair the way she did.

I'm still not seeing the hair horrors Jace showed in her recent vid even with the two examples from the buyers who posted.

Edited by LovesLace - Feb 23 2013 at 6:15pm
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 3:54pm
yeah something is going on and she think she slick.... earlier today i pposted a comment basically asking her shouldnt the hair already be immune or used to cold weather since russia is definitely a cold country, and shouldnt it have some resistance since it was from russia..... then i go back to video to find my comment deleted.... to be honest her har is not from  russia she couldnt even answer my honest genuine question... she doing wwwaaayyyy to much... 
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:08pm

Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

yeah something is going on and she think she slick.... earlier today i pposted a comment basically asking her shouldnt the hair already be immune or used to cold weather since russia is definitely a cold country, and shouldnt it have some resistance since it was from russia..... then i go back to video to find my comment deleted.... to be honest her har is not from  russia she couldnt even answer my honest genuine question... she doing wwwaaayyyy to much... 

I aint surprised she been deleting comments matter of fact she stay deleting comments. I think when any business deletes a comment that means they got something to hide instead of deleting the comment why not just answer it if you aint got nothing to hide. It sounds like you made a legitimate point and had a valid question but I guess since she got this whole winter friction lie going and the fact the hair don't really come from the Russian Federation in the first place she couldn't do anything but delete the comment and hide it's sad smh. 

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:47pm
sincere questions about what they sell that are not disrespecting should not be a delete situation
cocopuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cocopuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 5:18pm
kandy- what if you ask again? That is a very good question, considering how cold it is in Russia.

Something like, I was scrolling, looking for a response to my original question and cannot find the answer so I'll re-post the question. Other lurkers or curious BHM'ers who might be trying to do their research about what hair companies to buy from, might also want to have an answer and pose the question as well.

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 5:30pm
I have a very logical answer but I'm not gonna post it
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

I have a very logical answer but I'm not gonna post it

Beer

me too

im not gonna post it cuz next thing ya know jace will put a video out taking credit for the answer

let them figure it out

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 6:57pm
Lol you guys are funny.. dwl @ jace going to take the credit.
I figured out a logical answer, but I genuinely asked her because I wanted to purchase from her' and it definitely was not disrespectful' neither in an accusatory way, however, any consumer would ask that type of question...especially if $500 is being spent but as a business owner the comment shouldn't have been deleted she could of answered but chose not too. If she didn't know the answer or had an explanation that would of been OK because not everyone know the true sciences to every type of hair' some people may know remedies.but it is what it is.. I wore plenty of types of hair and never had a "winter friction" problem.. but its whatever. That's something new I heard from any vendor.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style