Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Jacebeauty dilemma

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BelleAmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelleAmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:34pm

And another person with the wrong order...

SMH why wait such a long time to not recive what you want....
Sponsored Links

JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Also file your complaint with the BBB. 

And Ripoff Report! 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by BelleAmore BelleAmore wrote:

... I would just send it bac and take a partial loss rather than a full loss

I definitely would do the same thing.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:36am
Izzy has already posted in different weave groups and everyone has said that jb is totally messed up knowing damn well that it would cause major issue to send the hair back. Like I told her, once they have your money and you have your hair, they don't give 2 $hits about you as the customer. They are garbage right now.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:58am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Izzy has already posted in different weave groups and everyone has said that jb is totally messed up knowing damn well that it would cause major issue to send the hair back. Like I told her, once they have your money and you have your hair, they don't give 2 $hits about you as the customer. They are garbage right now.
Did they rectify your situation Ms Blue?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

No they didn't Brjasuga51. I pretty much got "you should be happy that you got your hair" type of response.   Their attitude is so off putting that I'm suprised that they still have customers.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:07am
6 weeks, I can't. 
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

6 weeks, I can't. 

No order is 6 weeks. That is one of the biggest lies that jace posted on their website.   All orders are 8+ weeks.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:13am

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

No they didn't Brjasuga51. I pretty much got "you should be happy that you got your hair" type of response.   Their attitude is so off putting that I'm suprised that they still have customers.
Di Angry...they are veryyyyyyyyyyyyy rudeeeeeeee...and that behavior is unacceptable. How do they expect to keep customers. Those youtube Gurus are not helping either AngryAngry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:14am
8 weeks waiting for some hair and icing on the cake...HORRID CUSTOMER SERVICE....NOT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic