Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Jacebeauty dilemma

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 6:59pm
crazy that they shafted you like that isabel. did you post pix of the hair on the fb hair group? i didnt remember seeing the post about the incident. do you have any friends or family that work at fedex that can mail it back to jace for you since it would cost $$$$ to send the fedex from BR to USA? (the fedex employee discount is around 75% off).

Edited by NJHairLuv - Feb 18 2014 at 7:04pm
Sponsored Links

Isabela_Brazil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isabela_Brazil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 6:21am
I did post the hair pictures, for sure and im not mad. The hair is not what i paid for. I am Belinha Cabral on the groups. The girls call me Izzy.
I have no friends that work at fedex. I asked my father and bf to pay the shipping back, but they wont help me  in that. DeadThey find it ridiculous to spend more money if i already paid more than 100 dollars for shipping, more than 70 dollars with taxes, more than 150 dolallars with deep conditiniong natural hair products. Angry
BelleAmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BelleAmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:36am
sorry this happened to you... I would just send it bac and take a partial loss rather than a full loss

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Isabela_Brazil Isabela_Brazil wrote:

I did post the hair pictures, for sure and im not mad. The hair is not what i paid for. I am Belinha Cabral on the groups. The girls call me Izzy.
I have no friends that work at fedex. I asked my father and bf to pay the shipping back, but they wont help me  in that. DeadThey find it ridiculous to spend more money if i already paid more than 100 dollars for shipping, more than 70 dollars with taxes, more than 150 dolallars with deep conditiniong natural hair products. Angry
Isabel...make a separate thread on this board. And also post pics . Post it all over social boards facebook ....lsa...twitter...instagram. Jace should be ashamed of themselves.Thats a lot of money to go down the drain. Don't stop until they reach out to you. Go on their site and write a review. If its deleted..repost it.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 11:15am
Also file your complaint with the BBB. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isabela_Brazil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:23pm
tthank you very much for your encouragement. How I post pictures here?
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:28pm
try tinypic.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isabela_Brazil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 2:44pm
i made a video, when i get my closure from them I will upload it
after the tears come shady feelings.....
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 2:50pm
isabel,
your story made me sooo mad. i remember when i got mad a few years back over a couple hundred dollars on ali so i can only imagine that much money. i don't understand these supposed business people. and i HATEEEEE with a passion to be condescended and that email was oozing with "we make money so we didn't need yours, take it or leave it", mannn i'd do as much as possible to make her feel me.
BelleAmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BelleAmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:29pm

Seems like you're not  the only who has had issues with their CS just being rude.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic