Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jacebeauty dilemma

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 9:34pm
I dont think its that she won't take it back.
Yesenia just doesn't want to wait again because when you send hair back for an exchange you still
have to wait the 6 weeks for new bundles.
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

I dont think its that she won't take it back.
Yesenia just doesn't want to wait again because when you send hair back for an exchange you still
have to wait the 6 weeks for new bundles.
That's crazy. She can always ask to get it now though since Jace says she has hair in stock. She may as well try to get what she paid for.
Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 5:28am
I'm afraid she'll tell me to send it back and that I won't have to wait that long but have me wait 5-6 anyways like before.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Yesenia_87 Yesenia_87 wrote:

I'm afraid she'll tell me to send it back and that I won't have to wait that long but have me wait 5-6 anyways like before.
Girl just ask and find all that out first. I think you've earned a bump up in shipping time. One thing Jace still holds on to is her rep for having outstanding customer service.
While I think she was trying to be generous sending the longer lengths she should have asked first or sent an extra few ounces to make up for the difference.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Did someone say they waited 5 months for hair. so that means this woman had your money for 5 months before delivering a product.. oh FAWK no.

someone wrote on the jace fb wall last week in the comments that they were STILL waiting on there black friday hair they havent got yet................ they asked them when they would finally send it to her

jace deleted the comment  

black friday was thanksgiving weekend !!!    Ouch  Thumbs Down

Dead which means she knows exactly what is going on. smh
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:38pm

Did someone say they waited 5 months for hair. so that means this woman had your money for 5 months before delivering a product.. oh FAWK no.

someone wrote on the jace fb wall last week in the comments that they were STILL waiting on there black friday hair they havent got yet................ they asked them when they would finally send it to her

jace deleted the comment  

Dead which means she knows exactly what is going on. smh

Not sure whether or not that was true.
I believe another "AV" has been spamming and has spammed one AV to the point that she had to shut down her FB for now. They may have also decided to spam Jace too.

Again this is what I BELIEVE is going on from what I've seen.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:42pm

jace deleted the comment  

The customer shouldn't be fully charged for the hair until it is shipped.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:35am
So they offered to refund me but not to correct it. She said that when they scrunched up the hair to help it coil up and that when it dried the resting length was 18" and 20-22". So she did know that it wasn't going to be enough smh.

Edited by Yesenia_87 - Feb 01 2013 at 1:32am
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:03am
Originally posted by Yesenia_87 Yesenia_87 wrote:

So they offered to refund me but not to correct it. She said that when they scrunched up the hair to help it coil up and that when it dried the resting length was 18" and 20-22". So she did know that it wasn't going to be enough smh.

Take the refund...it's a sign that she can't fulfill your order correctly.

Edited by ms.blue - Feb 01 2013 at 7:02am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:12am
Yeah it looks like I just need to do a refund and call it a day. Plenty of other vendors with Russian hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>