Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jacebeauty dilemma

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:57pm
Is the hair in stock? What is the reason for the wait time?
Sponsored Links

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Nicole says the hair is in stock but the wait time is due to all the time spent sorting, wefting and cleaning the hair for shipment. Since every order is "custom"
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Nicole says the hair is in stock but the wait time is due to all the time spent sorting, wefting and cleaning the hair for shipment. Since every order is "custom"

Oh I see...
biishplz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biishplz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:26pm
She knew good and well those two bundles in that long of a length wouldn't be enough for a full install. I wouldn't be surprised if she sent that in hopes you'd realize that and be roped into needing to have to purchase a third bundle. No way, no how, no ma'am. You get what you paid for, waited for and wanted. Send that ish back and keep sending it back until she gets it right. And trust me, she'll work hard at getting it right because she's terrified of people getting on here and putting her business on front street, lol. As a matter of fact, I'm sure she's trembling now that you've even made this thread. She's going to kiss your behind and get you what you want, trust. 
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:10pm
If it's not enough hair for a complete install I'd either send it back or ask her to send some extra hair for free so I'd have a complete style. I doubt she'll send the hair for free but it's worth a shot since the alternative is spending more money.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:17pm
Her whole vid about customization is a joke. She just places bundles in front of her and picks which bundle you ask for....not actually taking raw bundles and match them accordingly for a real custom order.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Did someone say they waited 5 months for hair. so that means this woman had your money for 5 months before delivering a product.. oh FAWK no.

someone wrote on the jace fb wall last week in the comments that they were STILL waiting on there black friday hair they havent got yet................ they asked them when they would finally send it to her

jace deleted the comment  

black friday was thanksgiving weekend !!!    Ouch  Thumbs Down

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:20pm
Wouldn't it be easier to just ask her to send a pic before sending it out?
I doubt very seriously that it was her aim to scam you buy sending you a bundle of more expensive hair.
Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:38pm
She did Lovelace but the extra lengths were never brought up. In the pictures it didn't look like 22"-25" of hair.

I'm looking into other companies that sell Russian hair. If they can give me what I want, Ill be selling these bundles soon.

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Yesenia_87 Yesenia_87 wrote:

She did Lovelace but the extra lengths were never brought up. In the pictures it didn't look like 22"-25" of hair.

I'm looking into other companies that sell Russian hair. If they can give me what I want, Ill be selling these bundles soon.

Oh she won't take it back? Maybe you can email her that it won't work and you would like what you ordered in the correct length.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic