Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Jace Beauty.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by kurlykiss kurlykiss wrote:

honestly...id never trust another scee video after all that hype she put on mypurehair.com

I love scee videos, she can make any hair look gorgeous.

I watched a couple of scee videos for the first time a few days ago.  She can work some hair. Clap
Sponsored Links

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by AdoreInVegas AdoreInVegas wrote:

I'm new to the forum and offered my opinion from my personal experience. The majority of the posts I've seen here do not seem to lend to open or friendly exchange. So, to the original poster, I gave you my opinion.

I have not seen the level of professionalism and customer service of a hair company like I have experienced with Jace. The hair speaks for itself. Bliss, The Virgin Hair Fantasy, Wagman, etc, in my opinion, do not compare in customer service nor quality of hair.

If you invest in some JaceBeauty hair and like it, great. If not, there are scores of other companies out there you can try, as the other posters here have indicated.

Best regards.

Uhm, I haven't had the pleasure of ordering Jace hair as of yet, so I can't comment on the level of customer service.  However, I've always had excellent service from Wagmans, and very good service from Bliss as well.  Bliss hair btw, in my experience, is gorgeous.
nattramn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nattramn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 2:50pm
Her customer service is AMAZING. I emailed her at like 3AM (because I never sleep lol) because i was wondering when my hair was getting here. It had been like two weeks after we had ordered and The boyfriend and I were wondering what was going on, what stages the processing was in, et cetera. 

I sent the email, told the boyfriend, and we both agree that we won't hear anything back for a few days and prepare to wait it out. 
To my surprise, they email me back 30 minutes later and gave me a weekly processing time line! I was amazed!
They also emailed me back when my last week was over and when my order was going to ship. And as soon as it shipped i got email confirmation.

My hair gets here on monday and i'm so excited. 
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 2:00pm
Anyone use a closure that matched well with this hair? TIA
AdoreInVegas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdoreInVegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2012 at 12:32am
I used silkbaseclosure.com and it worked well with the straight medium coarse. The closure had to be dyed to match the Jace hair but it has worked out well. According to Nicole, Jace will be doing their own line of closures to match all of their hair textures and types soon.
Ashleyano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ashleyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2012 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Anyone use a closure that matched well with this hair? TIA
only problem is none of their textures are every the same so a closure someone else might use might not work for your bundles
drahmafree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote drahmafree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 10:18pm
I cannot tell a lie I really really love my Jace Beauty hair....whatever origin it is.  It's some good hair.  doesn't tangle nor mat at all.  One thing about her customer service, it's awesome!  My longest bundles wouldn't hold a curl and it shed...I was like nope, paid too much (ordered during a sale)...emailed her, she told me to send the bundle back, I because when I ordered they were dealing with a different wefter....she added more coarse hair to my longer bundle and rewefted it...and this was AFTER me wearing the hair for 3 mths in my install.  don't really get no better than that!
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 12:16am
Originally posted by drahmafree drahmafree wrote:

I cannot tell a lie I really really love my Jace Beauty hair....whatever origin it is.  It's some good hair.  doesn't tangle nor mat at all.  One thing about her customer service, it's awesome!  My longest bundles wouldn't hold a curl and it shed...I was like nope, paid too much (ordered during a sale)...emailed her, she told me to send the bundle back, I because when I ordered they were dealing with a different wefter....she added more coarse hair to my longer bundle and rewefted it...and this was AFTER me wearing the hair for 3 mths in my install.  don't really get no better than that!

wow...
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 9:17am
Originally posted by drahmafree drahmafree wrote:

I cannot tell a lie I really really love my Jace Beauty hair....whatever origin it is.  It's some good hair.  doesn't tangle nor mat at all.  One thing about her customer service, it's awesome!  My longest bundles wouldn't hold a curl and it shed...I was like nope, paid too much (ordered during a sale)...emailed her, she told me to send the bundle back, I because when I orderedthey were dealing with a different wefter ....she added more coarse hair to my longer bundle and rewefted it...and this was AFTER me wearing the hair for 3 mths in my install.  don't really get no better than that!

I thought they were the one wefting their own hair??? Well that would explain the long waiting.....

Edited by Nadiesca - Jan 27 2013 at 9:18am
SONGBIRDSOUL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SONGBIRDSOUL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 11:37pm
Cupcake, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I have to say that my experience with Jace has been good. I purchased three bundles of her straight (it was not sent to me I bought it with my own money), either way I had an issue with the middle bundle. It was tangling and shedding. I sent Nicole an email expressing my concern and she called me the next day and stated that she was going to send me a replacement bundle. She informed me that she did not intend for me to interrupt my current install. After receiving the replacement bundle I installed it and sent her the problem bundle so she could inspect it. She informed me that her product should not be shedding and tangling and she wanted to have it to see why this was happening. After replacing the problem bundle I haven't had any issues. I informed her when I sent the shedding bundle back, she informed me when she received it, and I haven't had an issue ever since. The hair is fine and I am still receiving compliments everyday. Besides the first bundle, I don't have any complaints. Nicole was very nice when she called and offered immediately to send me a replacement bundle. I sent her pictures of the install, the shedding and the tangling from that one bundle and like I said she had no problem replacing it at no charge to me. Just wanted to share my experience with everyone in dealing with her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>
  Share Topic