Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Jace Beauty Vendor (NHH) Group Order

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
honeybrownsugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeybrownsugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jace Beauty Vendor (NHH) Group Order
    Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 11:12am
Originally posted by PMKristian PMKristian wrote:

what do you think about doing a group order from Alex of NHH? I'm nervous about the quality going down and the pricing going up? But who knows? Any thoughts on this topic? 

Sooo He sold Garbage hair to Jace then Exposed her on Facebook and Uploaded her Invoices, Revealed her personal info. and you still want to do Business with Him ?????

Lets think about all of this hmmm..........  (jeopardy music plays in background)

ALEX I'll Take the Bad, SHEDDING ,DRY Wigs For $1000  
LOL LOL LOL
NOTTTTT !!!  Dead

WHY OH WHY Do Women LOVE to be ABUSED ???  Ouch Confused Ouch Confused Ouch
Sponsored Links

pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 11:13am

GOOOOOODLUCKKKKK!!!

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 11:40am
NO THANKSSSS. THEN I DONT LIKE IT(THE WILDER BEAST HAIR...AND ALL MY INFO BE BLASTED ON THE INTERNET. NOPESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:45pm
Honeybrown wait wait hear me out though....What if the hair he sent her was just a bad batch. Obviously the hair he sold was of good value since GGB was buying it. I'm looking to feel this hair to see if its silky or not. This will determine if I will buy from him. It's no worst than buying a kilo of Juan's queen hair.

Can someone post a closeup pic of this hair please. or a install pic pretty please.

OTHER LADIES PLEASE DON'T JOIN GROUP ORDERS IF YOU DON'T TRUST THE MEMBER. THEY(GO) HAVE BEEN VERY UGLY IN THE PAST WHERE MEMBERS HAD TO GO TO OTHER MEMBERS JOBS IN DIFFERENT STATES TO GET THEIR MONEY BACK!!!! Just my 2cents.

Edited by sugabanana - Aug 05 2013 at 2:03pm
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:55pm
If you're buying hair in the quantity that Nicole was there are bound to be a few bad ponytails.
Obviously the hair was of some use because she kept buying
They weren't invoices they were packaging slips, there is a difference.
Invoices would have showed exactly what she purchased & her billing info.
But the other reasons you stated are more than valid reasons why not to do business with him.
AspiringSpring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AspiringSpring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 9:56pm
I'd only hop on a GO if I knew the leader of the GO was trustworthy and others have bought from NHH before. 
BellaMarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaMarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 8:55am
SMH...Count me out!
joi2fine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joi2fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 1:54pm
Thats a negative, but tell me how it goes.
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 2:05pm
Dang they banned her too!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic