Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Jace Beauty THE TRUTH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:16am
Originally posted by ImportedFromFrance ImportedFromFrance wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

OP, are you really in college?  How the hell did they accept someone who fails miserably at presenting an argument?  LOL!

If you are this experienced in the weave game at 17, I can't believe you are in college.  It takes a hell of a lot of money and time that a hardworking student wouldn't have to have the kind of experience you are dreaming about.

But this was a rich thread, though.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.

your making a big deal about someone being 17..in college..its not that rare. i don't attend Harvard university , 

No, I'm baffled by the fact that even a community college would accept you with your inability to present a sound argument.
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:18am

And you did NOT just ask if someone "made" a perfect score on their SAT/ACT and think we are going to believe you are headed to an Ivy League school!  Just STOP with this stuff, Importedfromflunkytown.

LMAO!

i have a friend, who was 5points away from a perfect score..do you want her twitter name to tell her that shes lying? i will gladly give it to you.

do i have to check everyone on this post?

Not only do you lack presentation skills, you lack comprehension and grammatical skills as well.  I don't need to check twitter to make sure you are minding your ps and qs.  Your crappy grammar is more than enough evidence to show me that if you were accepted to an Ivy League university, they either made a mistake or they are lowering their standards.
marumaruyobi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marumaruyobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:26am

Not only do you lack presentation skills, you lack comprehension and grammatical skills as well.  I don't need to check twitter to make sure you are minding your ps and qs.  Your crappy grammar is more than enough evidence to show me that if you were accepted to an Ivy League university, they either made a mistake or they are lowering their standards.

SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:26am

Originally posted by SelfMadeDiva12 SelfMadeDiva12 wrote:

BHM members were worried about the wrong thing, when someone stated "my cyber accomplishments" & that other user..who wanted to point out i couldn't be telling the truth.
when i study until my damn eyes bleeds

and my education would of have never gotten involved if 
marumaruyobi , didn't try to play me , as if i was lacking knowledge completely 
like i said before. typical black women, point out grammar errors when we are clearly talking about weave, im not writing a damn essay!! i only expect English majors to clinch there teeth at my errors.

You were not "talking about weave" my dear. You have been chastising BHM members for whatthat they do and say. And if you were as smart as you say you are (you openned the door for all the judgements of your intelligence)it would come natural for you to do better with your writing and you would probably take more pride in it.

The bottom line is "Fragment"  you make no sense and your post is useless. No one agrees with what you're saying which should be a hint to you that you are probably mistaken inyour you're assessments.

like my dad told me, you can NOT argue with a black woman.
on that note...i will not entertain this topic anymore

LOLLOLLOL I'm WEAK!!!!! You are STILL wrong even when trying to correct me!!!! You OPENNED the door (past tense) is correect and you're is a contraction of you are; therefore "your" is correct. Please go back to grammer 101 before you try to correct ANYBODY. _/ <--there's a seat. Please have it.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:29am

Originally posted by marumaruyobi marumaruyobi wrote:

See BHM ate my last comment but I said I am going to bed because the OP's lack of understanding that she is not only wrong, but wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong has made me result to trolling and gif posting. 

I do hope you use your reading comprehension skills (though you have shown that they, along with your writing skills, leave something to be desired) to go over the questions I have asked and will respond to them directly. I won't be holding my breath because by the looks of things, they aren't going too well for you. 
did you graduate for hs early? No, but if you did I'm quite surprised. They probably should have taken a closer look at your writing skills because they are in dire need of attention (i.e., "there" is not possessive; "their" is.) I'm sorry, but I'm not buying that one.
did you have a full scholarship? Actually I did, to several schools as a matter of fact.
did you make a perfect SAT & ACT score? No, no one does. There is absolutely no way in all of the universe that you made a perfect SAT or ACT score. Because you would have taken it in the last few years when the WRITING portion was made mandatory on the ACT, I can tell from ALL of your posts you would not have received a perfect score on that alone.
Are you about to transfer into one of the top 10 university's? Why would you be transfering with all perfect everything? Not buying this one either.
Where you in the top 5% of your district? Yes, I was. And it's "Were," not "Where"
Were you accepted into colleges you didnt even apply for? Yes, and I still have the letters from ALL those schools AND a degree so...next.
is your transcript so perfect it looks , Unofficial? Nope, but neither is yours I'm sure.

lmaoo. i can go on & on about my accomplishments and im nowhere near your age.
don't test , my knowledge. all you probably know about is hair LOLLOL
all you are good at, is BHM posting LOL

Sweetie, please just stop while you are behind because you are making yourself look very foolish, immature, and clueless. To the ALL the members of BHM, I thank you all for exposing the fraudulent companies because I work too hard for my money to give it to liars and thieves. As many have already stated OP, nothing you have said makes sense or is relevant so please, save yourself the embarassment and go read the W&E 101 page. Thank you and have a blessed day.

3 claps for you? (Statements do not end in question marks)

do you want to see a webpage of someone just like me but better? (capitalization)
she was the top [student? rumpshaker?] in richmond county , but i guess her sat & act scores are lying [.] (for the love of Ceiling cat, CAPITALIZE!!!  Also, did she sit and act or did she take the SAT and ACT exams?  Don't forget punctuation.)

Or do you want the twitter account of laprinica?(Shouldn't start a paragraph with "or," unless there was a clear first choice the reader had) her brother made (again with this 'made" business.  You don't MAKE a score.  You GET a score...or you SCORE a score)  perfect SAT & ACT SCORES. 
graduated from waller high school .....making (stop with this making business!) all As, or having accomplishments doesn't mean i have to walk around with a broom up my ass. 
and he sure as hell FOOLED ME, always got high, talks like he is just down right slow...but he is smart as hell.. (well, you haven't fooled me.  You seem slow and you write slow.)

you don't know a DAMN thing about me (I know your grammar is shytty),  so maybe i want to live 2 different lives (Which two lives are those?  Hurt and butthurt?), because honestly in the real world LIKE YOUR DOING NOW, people are expecting me and any other smart child[ren] to behave perfectly, when im (Go back to 2nd grade IMMEDIATELY!)  still young & have (The ONE TIME she can use make in a sentence without screwing up her grammar, she doesn't do it!!!) room for mistakes.
its (Does the fun belong to the cat?)  very fun , to behave unintelligent over the internet (something tells me this isn't an act), because i know no one willl expect this out of me.  "You know better Alliyah" , i really get tired of hearing that [.]

grammar errors, means im lying about my transcript ? stick to hair BHM. (You can't even have a conversation about that, so...)

Aw, poor booby.  Trying so damn hard and for what? 

Edited by TokyoRose - Feb 25 2013 at 12:51am
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:31am

BHM members were worried about the wrong thing, when someone stated "my cyber accomplishments" & that other user..who wanted to point out i couldn't be telling the truth.
when i study until my damn eyes bleeds

and my education would of have never gotten involved if 
like i said before. typical black women, point out grammar errors when we are clearly talking about weave, im not writing a damn essay!! i only expect English majors to clinch there teeth at my errors.

You were not "talking about weave" my dear. You have been chastising BHM members for whatthat they do and say. And if you were as smart as you say you are (you openned the door for all the judgements of your intelligence)it would come natural for you to do better with your writing and you would probably take more pride in it.

The bottom line is "Fragment"  you make no sense and your post is useless. No one agrees with what you're saying which should be a hint to you that you are probably mistaken inyour you're assessments.

like my dad told me, you can NOT argue with a black woman.
on that note...i will not entertain this topic anymore

Did he say this when he was arguing with you?  If so, he's not a very nice dad.
RubyDeeStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RubyDeeStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:34am
I was entertained
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:35am
ROFLMAO!
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:41am

, KAMI

when i study until my damn eyes bleeds. 

and my education would of never got involved if 

Okay, that's it, Importedfromflunkytown.  DeVry Institute is NOT a top school. 

Not a single college student I know would have made this illogical leap.  If you are taking a college-level class, other students will jump on you for simple elementary school errors like the ones you've made, regardless of their major.

You'll be back to make comments.  You're too hard-headed to resist.

Edited by TokyoRose - Feb 25 2013 at 12:42am
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 5:32am
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

ROFLMAO!
Someone needs to learn to B.E.H.A.V.E. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair