Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jace Beauty THE TRUTH
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Jace Beauty THE TRUTH

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 31 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Status: Offline
Points: 17317
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by ImportedFromFrance ImportedFromFrance wrote:

BHM probably was the ones, who started the RANT about Gabby douglas hair lmaooo 

LOL 

typical black women, worried about the wrong thing..

here i was finding my camera, uploading them to this pc,  going to image shack , just for this forum! knowing im lazy !! & i come back to this <<< the audacity.

btw im use to texting so the multiple post , is only by mistake. i truly apologize  
i always send out multiple text,even though its pertaining to one topic


*travis porter voice"
i put on a show...hoes be throwing they panties. 


It is a hair forum.
Should we be worried about something besides hair?

& no BHM did not start that discussion.
Once again you are misinformed.
BHM actually has a thread pinned at the top of the forum CELEBRATING & CONGRATULATING
Gabi.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 26 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 14126
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:20pm
Back to Top
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 31 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Status: Offline
Points: 17317
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:21pm
No one is begging you to post anything.
Please feel free to stop at anytime if it is too much work.Smile
Back to Top
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 05 2010
Location: philly
Status: Offline
Points: 21439
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:28pm
lol i just caaaaaant. someone clearly isn't getting enough homework.
Back to Top
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 26 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 794
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by ImportedFromFrance ImportedFromFrance wrote:

Originally posted by SelfMadeDiva12 SelfMadeDiva12 wrote:

Originally posted by ImportedFromFrance ImportedFromFrance wrote:

Originally posted by marumaruyobi marumaruyobi wrote:

See BHM ate my last comment but I said I am going to bed because the OP's lack of understanding that she is not only wrong, but wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong has made me result to trolling and gif posting. 

I do hope you use your reading comprehension skills (though you have shown that they, along with your writing skills, leave something to be desired) to go over the questions I have asked and will respond to them directly. I won't be holding my breath because by the looks of things, they aren't going too well for you. 
did you graduate for hs early? No, but if you did I'm quite surprised. They probably should have taken a closer look at your writing skills because they are in dire need of attention (i.e., "there" is not possessive; "their" is.) I'm sorry, but I'm not buying that one.
did you have a full scholarship? Actually I did, to several schools as a matter of fact.
did you make a perfect SAT & ACT score? No, no one does. There is absolutely no way in all of the universe that you made a perfect SAT or ACT score. Because you would have taken it in the last few years when the WRITING portion was made mandatory on the ACT, I can tell from ALL of your posts you would not have received a perfect score on that alone.
Are you about to transfer into one of the top 10 university's? Why would you be transfering with all perfect everything? Not buying this one either.
Where you in the top 5% of your district? Yes, I was. And it's "Were," not "Where"
Were you accepted into colleges you didnt even apply for? Yes, and I still have the letters from ALL those schools AND a degree so...next.
is your transcript so perfect it looks , Unofficial? Nope, but neither is yours I'm sure.

lmaoo. i can go on & on about my accomplishments and im nowhere near your age.
don't test , my knowledge. all you probably know about is hair LOLLOL
all you are good at, is BHM posting LOL

 
Sweetie, please just stop while you are behind because you are making yourself look very foolish, immature, and clueless. To the ALL the members of BHM, I thank you all for exposing the fraudulent companies because I work too hard for my money to give it to liars and thieves. As many have already stated OP, nothing you have said makes sense or is relevant so please, save yourself the embarassment and go read the W&E 101 page. Thank you and have a blessed day.

3 claps for you? 

do you want to see a webpage of someone just like me but better? 
she was the top in richmond county , but i guess her sat & act scores are lying

Or do you want the twitter account of laprinica? her brother made perfect SAT & ACT SCORES. 
graduated from waller high school .....making all As, or having accomplishments doesn't mean i have to walk around with a broom up my ass. 
and he sure as hell FOOLED ME, always got high, talks like he is just down right slow...but he is smart as hell..

you don't know a DAMN thing about me,  so maybe i want to live 2 different lives, because honestly in the real world LIKE YOUR DOING NOW, people are expecting me and any other smart child to behave perfectly, when im still young & have room for mistakes.
its very fun , to behave unintelligent over the internet, because i know no one willl expect this out of me.  "You know better Alliyah" , i really get tired of hearing that


grammar errors, means im lying about my transcript ? stick to hair BHM. 


 
The more you talk the more I see that you have no idea what you are talking about. No, I don't want to see anyone else's webpage. I don't particularly care about Laprincia or her brother. I just responded to the questions you posted. No, I did not receive a perfect score on the ACT or SAT but clearly neither did you. You are the one who feels the need to boast about your alleged accomplishments. I guess you have to boast and brag when it doesn't shine through in your writing, as it SHOULD.
 
I never made any reference to knowing you nor did I imply that wanted to know you. I'm just letting you know how terrible you are making yourself look. Nobody is saying that you should be perfect. It's known by ALL of us that no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. But when people attempt to show you the error of your ways and you make no effort to see what you MIGHT be doing wrong, regardless of how smart you may be, you look dumb. But hey, if you enjoy being portrayed as unintelligent, by all means do so but please don't come here with it. It's not very becoming for a young lady, by the way.
Back to Top
ImportedFromFrance View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Texas/Ga Native
Status: Offline
Points: 318
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImportedFromFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:42pm
, KAMI



BHM members were worried about the wrong thing, when someone stated "my cyber accomplishments" & that other user..who wanted to point out i couldn't be telling the truth.
when i study until my damn eyes bleeds. 

and my education would of never got involved if 
marumaruyobi , didn't try to play me , as if i was lacking knowledge completely 
like i said before. typical black women, point out grammar errors when we are clearly talking about weave, im not writing a damn essay!! i only expect English majors to clinch there teeth at my errors.
Back to Top
ImportedFromFrance View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Texas/Ga Native
Status: Offline
Points: 318
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImportedFromFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by SelfMadeDiva12 SelfMadeDiva12 wrote:

Originally posted by ImportedFromFrance ImportedFromFrance wrote:

Originally posted by SelfMadeDiva12 SelfMadeDiva12 wrote:

Originally posted by ImportedFromFrance ImportedFromFrance wrote:

Originally posted by marumaruyobi marumaruyobi wrote:

See BHM ate my last comment but I said I am going to bed because the OP's lack of understanding that she is not only wrong, but wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong has made me result to trolling and gif posting. 

I do hope you use your reading comprehension skills (though you have shown that they, along with your writing skills, leave something to be desired) to go over the questions I have asked and will respond to them directly. I won't be holding my breath because by the looks of things, they aren't going too well for you. 
did you graduate for hs early? No, but if you did I'm quite surprised. They probably should have taken a closer look at your writing skills because they are in dire need of attention (i.e., "there" is not possessive; "their" is.) I'm sorry, but I'm not buying that one.
did you have a full scholarship? Actually I did, to several schools as a matter of fact.
did you make a perfect SAT & ACT score? No, no one does. There is absolutely no way in all of the universe that you made a perfect SAT or ACT score. Because you would have taken it in the last few years when the WRITING portion was made mandatory on the ACT, I can tell from ALL of your posts you would not have received a perfect score on that alone.
Are you about to transfer into one of the top 10 university's? Why would you be transfering with all perfect everything? Not buying this one either.
Where you in the top 5% of your district? Yes, I was. And it's "Were," not "Where"
Were you accepted into colleges you didnt even apply for? Yes, and I still have the letters from ALL those schools AND a degree so...next.
is your transcript so perfect it looks , Unofficial? Nope, but neither is yours I'm sure.

lmaoo. i can go on & on about my accomplishments and im nowhere near your age.
don't test , my knowledge. all you probably know about is hair LOLLOL
all you are good at, is BHM posting LOL

 
Sweetie, please just stop while you are behind because you are making yourself look very foolish, immature, and clueless. To the ALL the members of BHM, I thank you all for exposing the fraudulent companies because I work too hard for my money to give it to liars and thieves. As many have already stated OP, nothing you have said makes sense or is relevant so please, save yourself the embarassment and go read the W&E 101 page. Thank you and have a blessed day.

3 claps for you? 

do you want to see a webpage of someone just like me but better? 
she was the top in richmond county , but i guess her sat & act scores are lying

Or do you want the twitter account of laprinica? her brother made perfect SAT & ACT SCORES. 
graduated from waller high school .....making all As, or having accomplishments doesn't mean i have to walk around with a broom up my ass. 
and he sure as hell FOOLED ME, always got high, talks like he is just down right slow...but he is smart as hell..

you don't know a DAMN thing about me,  so maybe i want to live 2 different lives, because honestly in the real world LIKE YOUR DOING NOW, people are expecting me and any other smart child to behave perfectly, when im still young & have room for mistakes.
its very fun , to behave unintelligent over the internet, because i know no one willl expect this out of me.  "You know better Alliyah" , i really get tired of hearing that


grammar errors, means im lying about my transcript ? stick to hair BHM. 


 
The more you talk the more I see that you have no idea what you are talking about. No, I don't want to see anyone else's webpage. I don't particularly care about Laprincia or her brother. I just responded to the questions you posted. No, I did not receive a perfect score on the ACT or SAT but clearly neither did you. You are the one who feels the need to boast about your alleged accomplishments. I guess you have to boast and brag when it doesn't shine through in your writing, as it SHOULD.
 
I never made any reference to knowing you nor did I imply that wanted to know you. I'm just letting you know how terrible you are making yourself look. Nobody is saying that you should be perfect. It's known by ALL of us that no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. But when people attempt to show you the error of your ways and you make no effort to see what you MIGHT be doing wrong, regardless of how smart you may be, you look dumb. But hey, if you enjoy being portrayed as unintelligent, by all means do so but please don't come here with it. It's not very becoming for a young lady, by the way.
like i just told kami, only reason why i put my education in this is because of that one user, if i wanted to type with correct grammar , i would. 

damn, so annoying,


Back to Top
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 26 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 794
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by ImportedFromFrance ImportedFromFrance wrote:


BHM members were worried about the wrong thing, when someone stated "my cyber accomplishments" & that other user..who wanted to point out i couldn't be telling the truth.
when i study until my damn eyes bleeds

and my education would of have never gotten involved if 
marumaruyobi , didn't try to play me , as if i was lacking knowledge completely 
like i said before. typical black women, point out grammar errors when we are clearly talking about weave, im not writing a damn essay!! i only expect English majors to clinch there teeth at my errors.
 
You were not "talking about weave" my dear. You have been chastising BHM members for what that do and say. And if you were as smart as you say you are (you openned the door for all the judgements of your intelligence), it would come natural for you to do better with your writing and you would probably take more pride in it.
 
The bottom line is you make no sense and your post is useless. No one agrees with what you're saying which should be a hint to you that you are probably mistaken in your assessments.
Back to Top
marumaruyobi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 06 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 7185
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marumaruyobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:07am
Woo lawd what have I missed what have I missed! LOL 

I see people are still trying to explain to you (nicely) the reason why people have been clowning on you. I also see that my questions from earlier remain unanswered. All of your "accomplishments" mean nothing when you have shown you can't stay on topic for a post you made about a conclusion you came to. Is any of this making sense to you?  Do you understand the reason why I questioned your original post? Use your brain instead of your emotions to really think it through before you respond. 
Back to Top
ImportedFromFrance View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Texas/Ga Native
Status: Offline
Points: 318
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImportedFromFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:16am
Originally posted by SelfMadeDiva12 SelfMadeDiva12 wrote:

Originally posted by ImportedFromFrance ImportedFromFrance wrote:


BHM members were worried about the wrong thing, when someone stated "my cyber accomplishments" & that other user..who wanted to point out i couldn't be telling the truth.
when i study until my damn eyes bleeds

and my education would of have never gotten involved if 
marumaruyobi , didn't try to play me , as if i was lacking knowledge completely 
like i said before. typical black women, point out grammar errors when we are clearly talking about weave, im not writing a damn essay!! i only expect English majors to clinch there teeth at my errors.
 
You were not "talking about weave" my dear. You have been chastising BHM members for whatthat they do and say. And if you were as smart as you say you are (you openned the door for all the judgements of your intelligence)it would come natural for you to do better with your writing and you would probably take more pride in it.
 
The bottom line is "Fragment"  you make no sense and your post is useless. No one agrees with what you're saying which should be a hint to you that you are probably mistaken inyour you're assessments.

like my dad told me, you can NOT argue with a black woman.
on that note...i will not entertain this topic anymore
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down