Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jace Beauty THE TRUTH
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Jace Beauty THE TRUTH

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImportedFromFrance View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Texas/Ga Native
Status: Offline
Points: 298
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImportedFromFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Waiting on the photoshopped pics where she contours her nose, makes her eyes blue and lightens her skin 4 shades lighter. Cry

LMAO Dang you have no life to be waiting on me. your taking this internet blogging way to serious. if i hadn't of checked my email , i would of never known anyone replied back to this post. there goes my notification box.

checked
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
ImportedFromFrance View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Texas/Ga Native
Status: Offline
Points: 298
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImportedFromFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

OP, are you really in college?  How the hell did they accept someone who fails miserably at presenting an argument?  LOL!

If you are this experienced in the weave game at 17, I can't believe you are in college.  It takes a hell of a lot of money and time that a hardworking student wouldn't have to have the kind of experience you are dreaming about.

But this was a rich thread, though.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.

your making a big deal about someone being 17..in college..its not that rare. i don't attend Harvard university , 
Back to Top
ImportedFromFrance View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Texas/Ga Native
Status: Offline
Points: 298
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImportedFromFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

And you did NOT just ask if someone "made" a perfect score on their SAT/ACT and think we are going to believe you are headed to an Ivy League school!  Just STOP with this stuff, Importedfromflunkytown.

LMAO!

i have a friend, who was 5points away from a perfect score..do you want her twitter name to tell her that shes lying? i will gladly give it to you.

do i have to check everyone on this post?



Back to Top
ImportedFromFrance View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Texas/Ga Native
Status: Offline
Points: 298
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImportedFromFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by SelfMadeDiva12 SelfMadeDiva12 wrote:

Originally posted by ImportedFromFrance ImportedFromFrance wrote:

Originally posted by marumaruyobi marumaruyobi wrote:

See BHM ate my last comment but I said I am going to bed because the OP's lack of understanding that she is not only wrong, but wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong has made me result to trolling and gif posting. 

I do hope you use your reading comprehension skills (though you have shown that they, along with your writing skills, leave something to be desired) to go over the questions I have asked and will respond to them directly. I won't be holding my breath because by the looks of things, they aren't going too well for you. 
did you graduate for hs early? No, but if you did I'm quite surprised. They probably should have taken a closer look at your writing skills because they are in dire need of attention (i.e., "there" is not possessive; "their" is.) I'm sorry, but I'm not buying that one.
did you have a full scholarship? Actually I did, to several schools as a matter of fact.
did you make a perfect SAT & ACT score? No, no one does. There is absolutely no way in all of the universe that you made a perfect SAT or ACT score. Because you would have taken it in the last few years when the WRITING portion was made mandatory on the ACT, I can tell from ALL of your posts you would not have received a perfect score on that alone.
Are you about to transfer into one of the top 10 university's? Why would you be transfering with all perfect everything? Not buying this one either.
Where you in the top 5% of your district? Yes, I was. And it's "Were," not "Where"
Were you accepted into colleges you didnt even apply for? Yes, and I still have the letters from ALL those schools AND a degree so...next.
is your transcript so perfect it looks , Unofficial? Nope, but neither is yours I'm sure.

lmaoo. i can go on & on about my accomplishments and im nowhere near your age.
don't test , my knowledge. all you probably know about is hair LOLLOL
all you are good at, is BHM posting LOL

 
Sweetie, please just stop while you are behind because you are making yourself look very foolish, immature, and clueless. To the ALL the members of BHM, I thank you all for exposing the fraudulent companies because I work too hard for my money to give it to liars and thieves. As many have already stated OP, nothing you have said makes sense or is relevant so please, save yourself the embarassment and go read the W&E 101 page. Thank you and have a blessed day.

3 claps for you? 

do you want to see a webpage of someone just like me but better? 
she was the top in richmond county , but i guess her sat & act scores are lying

Or do you want the twitter account of laprinica? her brother made perfect SAT & ACT SCORES. 
graduated from waller high school .....making all As, or having accomplishments doesn't mean i have to walk around with a broom up my ass. 
and he sure as hell FOOLED ME, always got high, talks like he is just down right slow...but he is smart as hell..

you don't know a DAMN thing about me,  so maybe i want to live 2 different lives, because honestly in the real world LIKE YOUR DOING NOW, people are expecting me and any other smart child to behave perfectly, when im still young & have room for mistakes.
its very fun , to behave unintelligent over the internet, because i know no one willl expect this out of me.  "You know better Alliyah" , i really get tired of hearing that


grammar errors, means im lying about my transcript ? stick to hair BHM. 


Back to Top
ImportedFromFrance View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Texas/Ga Native
Status: Offline
Points: 298
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImportedFromFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by SelfMadeDiva12 SelfMadeDiva12 wrote:

Originally posted by ImportedFromFrance ImportedFromFrance wrote:

Originally posted by marumaruyobi marumaruyobi wrote:

See BHM ate my last comment but I said I am going to bed because the OP's lack of understanding that she is not only wrong, but wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong has made me result to trolling and gif posting. 

I do hope you use your reading comprehension skills (though you have shown that they, along with your writing skills, leave something to be desired) to go over the questions I have asked and will respond to them directly. I won't be holding my breath because by the looks of things, they aren't going too well for you. 
did you graduate for hs early? No, but if you did I'm quite surprised. They probably should have taken a closer look at your writing skills because they are in dire need of attention (i.e., "there" is not possessive; "their" is.) I'm sorry, but I'm not buying that one.
did you have a full scholarship? Actually I did, to several schools as a matter of fact.
did you make a perfect SAT & ACT score? No, no one does. There is absolutely no way in all of the universe that you made a perfect SAT or ACT score. Because you would have taken it in the last few years when the WRITING portion was made mandatory on the ACT, I can tell from ALL of your posts you would not have received a perfect score on that alone.
Are you about to transfer into one of the top 10 university's? Why would you be transfering with all perfect everything? Not buying this one either.
Where you in the top 5% of your district? Yes, I was. And it's "Were," not "Where"
Were you accepted into colleges you didnt even apply for? Yes, and I still have the letters from ALL those schools AND a degree so...next.
is your transcript so perfect it looks , Unofficial? Nope, but neither is yours I'm sure.

lmaoo. i can go on & on about my accomplishments and im nowhere near your age.
don't test , my knowledge. all you probably know about is hair LOLLOL
all you are good at, is BHM posting LOL

 
Sweetie, please just stop while you are behind because you are making yourself look very foolish, immature, and clueless. To the ALL the members of BHM, I thank you all for exposing the fraudulent companies because I work too hard for my money to give it to liars and thieves. As many have already stated OP, nothing you have said makes sense or is relevant so please, save yourself the embarassment and go read the W&E 101 page. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Oh yea, you don't have to buy it (: the decision is not final, 
i just wanted to transfer to see how it feels, to be around alot of boojie individuals.
i just want to go to college in GA , even though neither of the top 10 university's is in GA
but they do have the best band...im my opinion, Albany State , Always wanted to be a Passionate , i really don't care how smart i am, im just NOT about to go to a college, full of stuck up as people. thats something im not use to being around. i want to have fun, its not that serious. i know plently people with 4.0 gpa , that dont behave as you betray them to be.

If i had to choose by force out of University of Cambridge & Albany....it will be albany all the way, get in where you fit in. 
Back to Top
ImportedFromFrance View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Texas/Ga Native
Status: Offline
Points: 298
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImportedFromFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 10:51pm
SO STRESSFUL CHECKING THESE GROWN AS WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Back to Top
ImportedFromFrance View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Texas/Ga Native
Status: Offline
Points: 298
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImportedFromFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by CreatingALegacy CreatingALegacy wrote:

Originally posted by ImportedFromFrance ImportedFromFrance wrote:


did you graduate for hs early? Irrelevant Didn't know you could graduate "for" high school.
did you have a full scholarship? Irrelevant
did you make a perfect SAT & ACT score? Irrelevant
Are you about to transfer into one of the top 10 university's? Irrelevant
Where you in the top 5% of your district?Irrelevant
Were you accepted into colleges you didnt even apply for? Irrelevant
is your transcript so perfect it looks , Unofficial? Irrelevant

lmaoo. i can go on & on about my accomplishments and im nowhere near your age.
don't test , my knowledge. all you probably know about is hair LOLLOL
all you are good at, is BHM posting LOL


I go to Brown University, honey. Your imaginary transcript is really shinning over the Internet. Gloating on your accomplishments to seem bigger than another individual is classless and shows you lack character, humble yourself. Many women on here have real jobs, hold down households, graduated college, and are doing big things.
You can't stop the immature BS, that was unneeded.

We're on BHM, we don't care if you write the jokes on Popsicle sticks or if you've won the Nobel Peace Prize, you're misinformed in your post. You have no idea what you were talking about, at all. Not to mention you made no point in the post! I'd advise you get the stick out of your ass and actually do some valid research before you post a thread. Also, stop acting like we're here to attack you, sweetheart. You originally welcomed commentary since you thought you had this wonderful informative post. Just accept you're wrong. I've purchased from Jace Beauty before, have you? Instead of saving a penny on Aliexpress, take some of that wonderful scholarship money and all those cyber accomplishments and purchase some Jace Beauty hair, do some research, then return to us with something nearly worthwhile. Posting those googled pathetic pictures trying to make a point, hilarious.

GIRL, brown university? .. i guess, everyone is different. 
i couldnt do it..
Back to Top
ImportedFromFrance View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Texas/Ga Native
Status: Offline
Points: 298
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImportedFromFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

OP, are you really in college?  How the hell did they accept someone who fails miserably at presenting an argument?  LOL!

If you are this experienced in the weave game at 17, I can't believe you are in college.  It takes a hell of a lot of money and time that a hardworking student wouldn't have to have the kind of experience you are dreaming about.

But this was a rich thread, though.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.
you are doing the most, because i am a college student. i don't have time to have a side HOBBIE? ,

just because your life involves  around it , doesn't mean mine has to, when i had a Instagram. i rarley posted pictures of weave, because its NOT that damn serious, 

*In a chicago voice* I DON'T UNDERSTAND! *Does erica dance*
Back to Top
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 31 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Status: Offline
Points: 17266
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:08pm
It really is irrelevant how intelligent you are in other subjects, if your current subject is hair & you are clearly misinformed.

You could be a physicist for all I care, but your OP CLEARLY shows that you are lacking in some of the most basic areas of weave knowledge. & when you are corrected all you try to do is "check" people who are more informed about the topic. Well go right on ahead, you will continue to make poor hair choices & that is why you are sitting there with some crap magic madam hair.
Back to Top
ImportedFromFrance View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Texas/Ga Native
Status: Offline
Points: 298
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImportedFromFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:13pm
BHM probably was the ones, who started the RANT about Gabby douglas hair lmaooo 

LOL 

typical black women, worried about the wrong thing..

here i was finding my camera, uploading them to this pc,  going to image shack , just for this forum! knowing im lazy !! & i come back to this <<< the audacity.

btw im use to texting so the multiple post , is only by mistake. i truly apologize  
i always send out multiple text,even though its pertaining to one topic


*travis porter voice"
i put on a show...hoes be throwing they panties. 
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down