Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jace Beauty THE TRUTH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 7:26am
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Woke up early for this and was entertained. I love MLK he's part of the reason we can have Negro vendors in this. Weave game.
Yes!LOL
Sponsored Links

natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:51am
BHM delivers once again!!
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 12:15pm

Waiting on the photoshopped pics where she contours her nose, makes her eyes blue and lightens her skin 4 shades lighter. Cry

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 12:58pm
loss_for_words
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 2:46pm
looks around for bathroom photos of expensive marble tub and countertops

sees nothing and walks out.............

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by ImportedFromFrance ImportedFromFrance wrote:

The point is, every company that has a "rant" going on , you guys always find the negative in it, you sound more like haters then giving advice.  

Why do you care? 

IMHO women who are experienced weave wearers are just tired of all of the hair BS and are very tired and cynical skeptical of some of the claims that vendors make (winter friction, LMFAO).

Edited by chatnoir - Feb 24 2013 at 8:20pm
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

-lovelace im from augusta Ga..not HOUSTON texas. and i live in Waller tx, not houston tx 
but thats irrelevant. 

im not defending Jace, she can do that herself, but that exposing is over rated. BHM is not somewhere you go to expose people business, scams are going to happen , not just in the hair industry. 

-marumaruyobi . im not TRYING TO , or GOING TO prove jace hair is from asia or isnt. thats not my business or YOURS, or any other BHM member. 

where is this notification box at alerting you guys i have replied? 
i refuse to refresh this page ever 30mins.
what type of life....

Still waitng on this "truth" so far you haven't said a bit of it.
Sleepy

Catching up on my reading, I haven't seen anything either.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 6:28pm

Originally posted by marumaruyobi marumaruyobi wrote:

I would suggest retyping your original post and editing the title. At this point you're no better than the vendors calling their processed hair virgin by titling your thread "jacebeauty the TRUTH" and then writing an inconsistent rant on your incorrect beliefs. 

Might I ask why you consider people calling out vendors on their lies "finding the negative in it" and "hating?"  Why is it ok to you for a vendor to call their hair virgin russian, when the hair is clearly processed chinese?

money..it is really the root of all evil.

& to answer your question , i find it okay for a vendor to false advertise, you have to make money some way from dummies. just because YOU know its not Russian hair, doesn't mean the people thats NEW to weave game have to know to. 
everyone false advertise..not just jace or any other vendor

Corrected:
There's a sucker born every day, might as well take advantage of them

BTW, I smell a troll
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 7:22pm

Originally posted by marumaruyobi marumaruyobi wrote:

See BHM ate my last comment but I said I am going to bed because the OP's lack of understanding that she is not only wrong, but wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong has made me result to trolling and gif posting. 

I do hope you use your reading comprehension skills (though you have shown that they, along with your writing skills, leave something to be desired) to go over the questions I have asked and will respond to them directly. I won't be holding my breath because by the looks of things, they aren't going too well for you. 
did you graduate for hs early? No, but if you did I'm quite surprised. They probably should have taken a closer look at your writing skills because they are in dire need of attention (i.e., "there" is not possessive; "their" is.) I'm sorry, but I'm not buying that one.
did you have a full scholarship? Actually I did, to several schools as a matter of fact.
did you make a perfect SAT & ACT score? No, no one does. There is absolutely no way in all of the universe that you made a perfect SAT or ACT score. Because you would have taken it in the last few years when the WRITING portion was made mandatory on the ACT, I can tell from ALL of your posts you would not have received a perfect score on that alone.
Are you about to transfer into one of the top 10 university's? Why would you be transfering with all perfect everything? Not buying this one either.
Where you in the top 5% of your district? Yes, I was. And it's "Were," not "Where"
Were you accepted into colleges you didnt even apply for? Yes, and I still have the letters from ALL those schools AND a degree so...next.
is your transcript so perfect it looks , Unofficial? Nope, but neither is yours I'm sure.

lmaoo. i can go on & on about my accomplishments and im nowhere near your age.
don't test , my knowledge. all you probably know about is hair LOLLOL
all you are good at, is BHM posting LOL

Sweetie, please just stop while you are behind because you are making yourself look very foolish, immature, and clueless. To the ALL the members of BHM, I thank you all for exposing the fraudulent companies because I work too hard for my money to give it to liars and thieves. As many have already stated OP, nothing you have said makes sense or is relevant so please, save yourself the embarassment and go read the W&E 101 page. Thank you and have a blessed day.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 7:56pm
*Too late for me to start reading this thread now, will DEFINITELY be squeezin this into tomorrow's calendar!*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 16>