BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JACE BEAUTY FRAUD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

@Shantel75 Thanks!
@Ms.Blue So, do you think its impossible to have tight curls and no tangles? I've never had non-bss hair that had tight curls and bss hair is always gonna tangle.

Tight curls will always intertwine with with neighboring curls...tighter the curl, the more it happens. The only way to reduce the amt of tangling, is not have so much hair packed on.
Sponsored Links

DarkCoCoO9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkCoCoO9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:35am
Im thinkin they gave me a fake tracking number too, just say they shipped it off for making me wait so long. Smh.. jacebeauty is officially crossed off my list
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by DarkCoCoO9 DarkCoCoO9 wrote:

Im thinkin they gave me a fake tracking number too, just say they shipped it off for making me wait so long. Smh.. jacebeauty is officially crossed off my list

Wow, really?
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by DarkCoCoO9 DarkCoCoO9 wrote:

Wow, really?

Oh YES! My original tracking number mysteriously changed after they called to inform me that they HADNT sent my hair yet. They totally do that so that you cant change or cancel your order. That was some straight B.S.
shoefreakbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shoefreakbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 8:03pm
huuuuuuhhhhh

I thought I was the only one

The hair had a bunch of flyaways 
filled with grey hair 

and NO WAVE PATTEREN WHAT SO EVER.

IT TOOK EIGHT WEEKS TOO.

I am returning it this week
The only reason why I am returning it is because it is my sisters and she wants to,

I honestly think I will get the same bad hair back.

I was very saddened because this hair was for the :biggest day" in her life 
and I had to led her one of my stashes.

smh
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 8:28pm
Call them and let them know. No, put it in writing. I was literally ready to fly to Atlanta for small claims court!

However, after i spoke with Nicole, i cooled down quickly. She called me and called again when i sent her blocked number to vmail. I ended up talking to her at 9pm CA time for over an hour.

Nicole sounded like she genuinely wanted to make it right. You might not get the same garbage hair. For that kind of money, it's worth it to send an email. Let them know that you will cause bad press if they dont fix it.

Edited by JaceDummy - Oct 24 2013 at 8:31pm
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 10:47am
Wow if everybody always has these problems I wonder why ppl continue to order from her
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by KanDy994 KanDy994 wrote:

Wow if everybody always has these problems I wonder why ppl continue to order from her

Hence the name!!

In search of Unicorn hair
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 4:54pm

Hence the name!!

Lol I was wondering about the name!!! Didn't know how to ask about it without seeming offensive
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 5:24pm

Hence the name!!

Lol I was wondering about the name!!! Didn't know how to ask about it without seeming offensive

Awe!! How cute! Someone on BHM who cares about being offensive :-) I gotta have thick skin 'round here lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic