BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

JACE BEAUTY FRAUD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 11:30pm
Here's a picture installed, sorry if it's ginormous!
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 12:36am
Looks pretty, JaceD, and natural
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 12:42am
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I am sorry to hear about your experience, OP.  I don't do Chinese vendors anymore, since it seems like all they want to do is screw around with your money and product.  I only have 3 main vendors I go to and I have never gone anywhere else.

I am currently wearing hair by virgincurl.com.  They claim their hair is Brazilian, I honestly don't know where it's from, but I do know it is truly virgin.  When Laila says it's curly, she means it is curly.  I bought about 12-14 oz from her maybe 2 years ago.  It's been in my head about 9 months out of that period and I have to say this hair is STILL going.  After my latest fiasco with two well-known Chinese vendors, I decided to just abandon them all together.

Virgin Curls' hair looks beautiful. I wish I could afford to purchase a few bundles. Do they have sales often?

I don't think so.  For the quality and length, I think I got a pretty good deal.  The 12-14oz (26-32 inches in length) I got, I paid around $900 if I remember correctly and the hair and wefts are in the same condition they were in when I first bought the hair.

ETA: This is also one of the only brands of hair I have ever tried that doesn't crawl up your neck...EVER.

Edited by TokyoRose - Oct 20 2013 at 12:44am
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 12:57am
Wow, I may have to take the plunge. The hair is beautiful.
Thank you.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

I bought my hair in July. I got the designed by nature curl baby. I hated it. I waited too long and then i exploded (which was the wrong way to handle it.) I ended up speaking with Nicole and she sent me more hair. This hair was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the first shipment. It was not as course and it was dark hair. The original hair was frizzy, course and brown (if you look up Miss Ubekistan I swear thats the hair i got.)

So the new hair arrived quickly just as she promised and the curls look like the prettiest spiral curl you ever want to see (Gelila Bekele hair) EXCEPT this damn hair tangles all by itself. I can sit in a chair motionless and this hair will tangle!!! I hate that it tangles but the hair is so beautiful that i am just grateful to have these curls in my life!!

I know, it's sad to pay this kind of money for hair and even the replacement hair isnt perfect. I have accepted that this is the hair game now and it is no longer 2004.

On another note, Laila doesnt respond to her emails so i cant deal with her on that level. Same with GHOH. Smh.

I remember your other post and this hair looks much better than your first. I actually could tell by the tight curl pattern that the hair will tangle upon itself....anyways I'm glad that Nicole replaced your bundles.
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:20am
@Shantel75 Thanks!
@Ms.Blue So, do you think its impossible to have tight curls and no tangles? I've never had non-bss hair that had tight curls and bss hair is always gonna tangle.
Fadelined View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fadelined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:01am
I just got a free iTunes code from http://linkbitty.com/FreeiTunesCode
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 5:24am

Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

I am sorry to hear about your experience, OP.  I don't do Chinese vendors anymore, since it seems like all they want to do is screw around with your money and product.  I only have 3 main vendors I go to and I have never gone anywhere else.

I am currently wearing hair by virgincurl.com.  They claim their hair is Brazilian, I honestly don't know where it's from, but I do know it is truly virgin.  When Laila says it's curly, she means it is curly.  I bought about 12-14 oz from her maybe 2 years ago.  It's been in my head about 9 months out of that period and I have to say this hair is STILL going.  After my latest fiasco with two well-known Chinese vendors, I decided to just abandon them all together.

Virgin Curls' hair looks beautiful. I wish I could afford to purchase a few bundles. Do they have sales often?

I don't think so.  For the quality and length, I think I got a pretty good deal.  The 12-14oz (26-32 inches in length) I got, I paid around $900 if I remember correctly and the hair and wefts are in the same condition they were in when I first bought the hair.

ETA: This is also one of the only brands of hair I have ever tried that doesn't crawl up your neck...EVER.

That's actually not bad considering the quality and lengths. That's cheaper than bliss hair. I am waiting for her to post some curly/wavy hair with 4 bundles. Most of her bundles come in 2.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

@Shantel75 Thanks!
@Ms.Blue So, do you think its impossible to have tight curls and no tangles? I've never had non-bss hair that had tight curls and bss hair is always gonna tangle.

Tight curls will always intertwine with with neighboring curls...tighter the curl, the more it happens. The only way to reduce the amt of tangling, is not have so much hair packed on.
DarkCoCoO9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkCoCoO9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:35am
Im thinkin they gave me a fake tracking number too, just say they shipped it off for making me wait so long. Smh.. jacebeauty is officially crossed off my list
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>