Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JACE BEAUTY FRAUD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

I can't imagine waiting 2 months for some hair.

And paying a lung for it too.
Sponsored Links

MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:37am
Originally posted by prettypurple88 prettypurple88 wrote:

hey girl my computer wont let me send messages its saying something about cookies not being installed or something

Lol on your "tools" tab click on it go to "internet options"  then click on privacy. You can change the bar to medium and that should allow you to send the message.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 9:29am
Unhappy...
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 9:41am
Originally posted by taurusfinest taurusfinest wrote:

how to your create a new topic I sure have some RANTS to tell you about SCAMMERS who pretend to be Xclusive Virgin Hair . stealing pictures and slogan . to gain popularity . IF YOU GO ON IG Xclusive virgin hair (@Sweeticeco) has 13k followers and over 100 customers and more than 6 customer reviews on youtube. They sh*t is legit . and bundles starting less than $100 .

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 9:49am

how to your create a new topic I sure have some RANTS to tell you about SCAMMERS who pretend to be Xclusive Virgin Hair . stealing pictures and slogan . to gain popularity . IF YOU GO ON IG Xclusive virgin hair (@Sweeticeco) has 13k followers and over 100 customers and more than 6 customer reviews on youtube. They sh*t is legit . and bundles starting less than $100 .

Really????
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by *SUCCMIDRY* *SUCCMIDRY* wrote:

When yall gon learn LOL Get you a good CV and stick to em

And that's the hard part. Spending a boat load to find a good one...
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by NAYPOO NAYPOO wrote:

Thanks Ladies for the support. I will not seek a refund, as I have been working with the hair for 2 weeks now and have cut the dry ends, and deep conditioned it several times. I hear that she will send replacement batches, but I just prefer to move on. Thanks again to you all.
OP....u work hard for your money. Let her replace your bundles. Its the principle even if u move on to another vendor. She will continue to sell Garbage and think its ok.

I agree. At least bring the issue to her attention. In all of my communications with Nicole she has be very nice and has great customer services. Hopefully she can rectify the situation and expedite a new bundles for you.
Shushawnna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Shushawnna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:46am
I too have alopecia areata. I totally feel your pain. Noone could ever understand unless they have been there. Not even a chemo patient, at least their hair grows back. Although, Im grateful I don't have cancer!
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

OMG you need to put a warning you post something this hilarious! I'm at work busting out laughing!
DarkCoCoO9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkCoCoO9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 4:52pm
Just received my tracking number, I guess they decided to take the cheap route and use regular ground shipping even though they sent me a damn voicemail saying my hair would be shipped express! Never again will I be waiting this long for some hair. EVER.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style