BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

JACE BEAUTY FRAUD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NAYPOO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAYPOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:06pm
Being bald and walking around in a CRAY CRAY beauty supply store wig for those 8 weeks was torture!!! I hoped it would just be straight (vs wavy, yeah she wet set this joint for real, lol). and easy to work with like my last purchase. It is workable in that it never tangles, flows nicely and never sheds. If it would hold a curl, I would only be slightly upset. I have just been wearing it old school Naomi Campbell stick straight. Miss Nicole last a potential lifelong customer. Us baldies are serious about these wigs, she messed up and I am putting her on blast because that's the right thing to do to protect others.
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by NAYPOO NAYPOO wrote:

We'll let me start by saying that I am appalled and royally upset. I ordered JB hair in the late summer/early fall of 2012. It arrived and was the most beautiful hair ever, thick, healthy, bouncy. I wore that hair for almost four months straight, took it out, tried another company, took that out and put JB back in for another four months. I colored it with rinses a few times and then a permanent color.   Being so happy I decided to purchase again in Aug, 2013. This time I ordered the wavy. LMAO...I AM HOT. OK, so a few days after ordering that Alexander dude went cray cray on Facebook and I was worried, but I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. Eight week later the hair arrives, mind you it's two weeks late. I open the pack to beautiful deep waves, but I notice the ends are scraggly. I was it....every wave left and never returned. I made my full wig anyway thinking I just got more straight, but it will have to work since I have waited two months for it. I put my wig on and no waves, can't wash and wear at all. So I pore red to curl it.   NOPE. It will not hold a curl. Flat iron with ceramic chi, no curls, curl with titanium barrel, no curl.   To top it off, those ends I told y'all about were so dry and scraggly, I had yo cut off a lot of length. Problem is the hair is useless...no waves and will not hold a curl. Yes, it is so soft and fluffy and no shedding or tangling, but what good is that if it can not be styled? I am seriously thinking the hair is virgin, but was wet set to deceive me because those waves left immediately upon the first wash, before I even installed it.   I am so upset and defeated right now, I don't know what to feel. If you see my post history, you will see that I have been supporting her and defending her hairs quality for over a year, so I am being completely honest and transparent here. feel like I have been Medea fool of, homegirl definitely has a new vendor.   
Ok I originally read that as stating you saw the post and still ordered. then im sorry if my comment seemed insensitive.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:35pm
Can u get a refund?...or is it too late?
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:57pm
Naypoo thanks for sharing your experience.
vivian123231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivian123231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:58pm
I guess they changed their supplier.
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 10:06pm
That's too bad..hate when the quality goes down on hair from a favorite vendor.It's getting harder and harder to find decent vendors
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 10:40pm
I'm sorry about your experience NAYPOO and I'm glad that you shared your experience with us today.
DarkCoCoO9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkCoCoO9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:01am
Aww damn! I hope my order isnt garbage.. I placed an order in August too.. n im still waiting on my tracking number Ill update you guys on the hair soon as it arrives..
NAYPOO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NAYPOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:02am
Thanks Ladies for the support. I will not seek a refund, as I have been working with the hair for 2 weeks now and have cut the dry ends, and deep conditioned it several times. I hear that she will send replacement batches, but I just prefer to move on. Thanks again to you all.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:05am
Originally posted by DarkCoCoO9 DarkCoCoO9 wrote:

Aww damn! I hope my order isnt garbage.. I placed an order in August too.. n im still waiting on my tracking number Ill update you guys on the hair soon as it arrives..
Shocked
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>