hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: J
    Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 6:22am
G

Edited by hautsdeseine - Apr 21 2011 at 2:48pm
Sponsored Links

mizzchewy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 10:52am
I dont think many are going to help you lighten on this board.They are gonna make fun of you and ridicule you lol

But anyway search the internet, I'm sure you can find instructions on lightening but you must be careful. HQ is the most effective lightener but there is a gel by neostrata that contains no hq. My friends have lightened parts with this cream. ITs $$ though
GoodKarma4me View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 11:53am
be happy with the complexion god gave u... Your also the one that made that dumb arse ignorant comment in the "Sanaa Lathan" thread... SMDH

Edited by GoodKarma4me - Nov 11 2009 at 11:56am
ayshia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by GoodKarma4me GoodKarma4me wrote:

be happy with the complexion god gave u... Your also the one that made that dumb arse ignorant comment in the "Sanaa Lathan" thread... SMDH

+1 Angry
geisha!girl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 12:18pm
why do girls do this, all AA skin is beatiful, some of the most gorgeous women, imo, are very dark skinned!!! LOve ur skin your in booboo!! Hug
brown123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by mizzchewy mizzchewy wrote:

I dont think many are going to help you lighten on this board.They are gonna make fun of you and ridicule you lol

But anyway search the internet, I'm sure you can find instructions on lightening but you must be careful. HQ is the most effective lightener but there is a gel by neostrata that contains no hq. My friends have lightened parts with this cream. ITs $$ though
Looks like you were right.

But Fair and White gel creme WILL lighten your skin, but you may break out afterwards.

Edited by brown123 - Nov 12 2009 at 8:33pm
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 4:04pm
why are u so hypocrit? U are always looking for things to lighten or even your skin.it s the same thing. Stop acting like u have never try. Plus if pees didnt wanted to lighten why would they have to seel it? Anyway im not here to hear u put the blame on me. A lot of AA Lighten their skin even those rnb singers so stop acting like that.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 4:35pm
I'm tell you something that I had to learn....and I'm not going to yell at you about your search to lighten your skin.....but...

Baby girl, you can't fight genetics.  It took me almost 40 years to understand this.....I'll talk about my self.....and hopefully you will understand....my story....my mother is dark skin with short hair....my father is brown skin and his family has average not below the shoulder hair....I am brown skin.....my family is not mixed with hispanice, korean, white, indian, etc etc....

I am brown skin...I wear mac NC45.....now....I can't make myself lighter...I can't turn into BEyonce, I can't turn into the shade of Alicia Keyes.....I don't have their genetic makeup...

NOW...there are a lot of lightening products.....but.....how do those people look after using it....do they look better ....honestly....NO THEY DON"T .....because they are not naturally that color ....so they look scary....they look scary...look at samy sosa...on the talk board.......how doe she honestly look to you....it does not look natural...

Now what can you DO....all I have learned is.....all you can do...is fix up yourself....do your hair, dress real nice, wear nice shoes...look the best you can at your color....

I know its hard when everytime you turn on TV the videos show only light skin girls as the love/beauty desired person....but you have to move past that...and undestand that is entertainment.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Nov 11 2009 at 4:45pm
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 4:40pm
You can not change your lot in life....if you light ....you are light....and light people did nothing to make themselves that way.....just like darker people did nothing to make themselves that way....GOD chooses our colors.

ALL YOU CAN DO...IS BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE....

FORGET FOCUSING ON YOUR COLOR ...FOCUS ON BEING THE BEST YOU CAN....GET A GOOD JOB, GET A NICE PLACE TO STAY....FINISH COLLEGE, DATE MEN WHO LIKE YOU AS YOU ARE....HAVE GOOD FRIENDS ....DO CHARITY WORK...GET THE FOCUS OFF OF YOU....REALIZE PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING IN THIS WORLD...GO VOLUNTEER AT A HOMELESS SHELTER.....do things that make a difference...being lighter is not going to change your life....trust me

Remember, being light does not make you happy....light men and women get dogged out like anyone else....light girls baby father leave them....etc. etc.

make you the best you can be....be the baddest brown  girl in TOWN....

I am a plus size, and you know what was my motto......I'm be the baddest plus size girl you ever see...I'm exercise, try and not get no bigger, dress real fly, wear the right underclothes...so I'm solid and firm.....I turned some thing I didn't like into a positive....

Edited by sunshine321511 - Nov 11 2009 at 4:47pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 4:50pm
I hope someone provides you with the tips you need to lighten your skin.If I had any helpful info I would certainly help you.Do you if that's what you want to do.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic