Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Iyanla Fix My Life...Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 1:18pm
what was the name of that one? Was it Fix Abusive Spouse? I have all the eppys somewhere, I want to watch that one.
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 3:32pm
yes that's the one Purp

I actually told myself nope not watching but I eventually watched all the others so I clicked lol

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 3:47pm
thanks Ricky. Maybe I shouldn't watch .

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 4:36pm
I never watch the abused wife stories because though I am aware of Battered Women's Syndrome - I have a major problem with women that allow a man to speak to them and treat them like dirt ... such it escalates to the point that he hits her. This because an abuser is not gonna kick your butt on the first date. Nope – you would be gone. He has to work on you mentally bit by bit .. until one day he hauls off and hits you.

To me I wonder why she didn't break it off back when he started calling her stupid, or fat or whatever? Free will. Then it would have never gotten to the hitting stage.

My theory is that if all women had the self-esteem to recognize when they are dating a rat and leave early on ... all the abusers would be without a woman and would be forced to change their ways.

I say that because I don't think men like that can POOF just decide one day to start treating their women right. They have NO MOTIVATION to change if they can just go to the next female that will also allow him to treat her bad too.

To me .. both are guilty of foolishness so it's hard for me to really sympathize.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:13pm
her mother went through the same experiences or worse and his mother went through the same experiences and worse

So they both felt they were doing better than they've seen but still obviously it was far from normal.

With life in the way, they never paused to think about the why, the root behind the madness 

Frightening and tragic and ugly

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:38pm
37??????????????????????????

now i have to watch it.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:44pm
She did look young didn't she...lol

same thing i was thinking
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:59pm
Oh my that first episode with saigon and erica was rough Cry
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 8:28pm
Laurie's daughter Geek
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 8:29pm
She is a drama queen.

Anybody watching?

She bout to call grandma! LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair